Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Sunday, August 23, 2009

It is to great to be back 'blogging' again. This summer I have been very busy with putting the finishing touches on the Angel Chapel that Reg (my new husband of one year) built for me.

To date we have had over 70 people visit the Angel Chapel in our back yard and almost 3,000 people visit the ON LINE Angel Chapel.

I have created a series of 8 very short, yet extremely powerful audio presentations on the following subjects -- Career; Forgiveness; Health; Money; Non-Smoking; Relationships; Self-Esteem and Weight Dropping. You can listen to these short meditations in the comfort of your own home by the click of a mouse any time of the night or day. www.annemariesangelchapel.com

I purposely made them short as I am aware of how very busy people are these days. You can either read the written meditation and if you wish, record it in your own voice, or click onto the audio presentations.

Some people say that your own voice is most in tune with your subconscious mind and that by recording these meditations yourself, results are quicker. I am not sure which works the best, but for me I love listening to the audios and just relaxing.

One reader said that the audios were so relaxing that she just about fell off her chair, (and when she started she was not sleepy, in fact she was angry). I, too have found them very helpful and relaxing and I am taking this opporunity to invite you to enjoy them.

My special thanks for my associate, friend and fellow minister, Rev. Christine Einarson for voicing the meditations.

Please email and let me know what you think.

annemarieevers@shaw.ca or
info@annemariesangelchapel.com

Looking forward to hearing from you and my Affirmation for you is that you be showered with milliions of Affirmation Blessings.

God Bless

Rev-Dr. Anne Marie Evers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home