Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Friday, June 25, 2010

NOTICE

Should you be looking for some voice work creating Commercials, Ads, PSA etc. I found a young man -- Mike Catanazro, Operations Manager @ WARL 1320 A.M. Radio in Rhode Island who is absolutely fantastic.

I would highly recommend his services to anyone in search of a person who has all the qualifications, a creative flair and he provides quick and efficient service.

I know he will do a fabulous job for you. You can reach him at his email address which is catanzaro9@aol.com Listen to the commercial he created for me on my
weekly radio show over www.contacttalkradio.com -- The Dr. Anne Marie Evers Show.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home