Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Huge thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who have posted comments on my Blog. I have to admit that I am not too 'computer savy' and just realized a couple of days ago that I could access and read your comments. Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there who has visited my Blog and left comments. I was amazed to see how many comments there were and I welcome answering everyone of your questions. Just email me at annemarieevers@shaw.ca -- Ask your question or comment and I will reply.

Continuing on Part 2
Benefits of doing the Affirmation Program properly and faithfully.

You will discover how to do the following:

Recognize, verbalize and write out your goals,(Affirmations);
Improve your relationships with self and others;
Learn how to love, respect and approve of yourself;
Attract that perfect, lasting successful career;
Attract that special person (life partner);
Handle and overcome negative fear and negative habits;
Attract radiant health, wealth and happiness;
Use your thoughts to create miracles in your life;
Use the wondrous power of your subconscious mind;
Learn how to use the power of Creative Visualization (thinking in pictures);
Forgive everyone and everything that has ever hurt you;
Forgive yourself;
Believe in yourself;
Meditate and become peaceful;
Reduce your weight and maintain your ideal figure;
Develop healthy self-esteem;
Increased spiritual awareness;
Attract and have peace of mind;
Become more spiritual;
Enjoy optimum health;
Be more patient;
Change your life as you decree;
Face and accept death--the final destination.

And much, much more.

It is your life. Live it to the fullest!

Affirmations When Properly Done Always Work! (sometimes no in our time frame or as they think they should, however they always work! Remember the song that goes something like this, 'Thank God for some unanswered prayers?'

Next Blog we will talk about the 5 Building Blocks that I use in my Affirmation Program. We will take the 1st Building Block and discuss that one and then in a future blog we will take the 2nd Building Block and so on.

I look forward to hearing from you! Many blessings Dr. Anne Marie EVers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home