Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

SOME OF MY FAVORITE AFFIRMATION TOOLS
1% SOLUTION
One of my colleagues, Terry McBride, shared with me the following story. He said, “Dr. Anne Marie it is hard, if
not downright impossible, to be lying in a hospital bed in
excruciating pain saying, I am 100% healthy." I just could
not do it as the gap was too big. So I devised a plan as
follows. I said, “I am 1% better (or healthier) today than
I was yesterday.”

He repeated this statement with faith, passion, belief and
expectancy daily. Now he IS 100% healthy and doing
workshops teaching other people the power of the
Affirmation Process, Prayer and more.
You see, his mind COULD and DID believe the 1% as
it was believable and immediately set out creating conditions
in his body for his optimum health.

Using his method you could say, "Today I am 1% closer to
having all my bills paid, meeting that special love partner,
having more money, etc. Do like Terry did and repeat this
statement  over and over every single day wqiht faith,
passion, belief and expectancy. then in 90 days you will
be 90% closer and in 100 days you manifest your desire.
21 DAY AGREEMENT

When making agreements, Affirmations, listening to
tapes, etc. we always encourage you to do it for a mini-
mumof 21 days as studies have shown that it takes 21
days to make a habit.
PERCENTAGE  (%)
I use this process all the time. When I am writing my
books, articles, columns, and writings, I calculate that
I am __% finished. This really helps me stay focused as I
know I am making progress. Try it, and see how it works
for you.

10 SECOND SILENCE MAGIC
When you are negotiating a business transaction or are
in a heated discussion with another person, this 10 Second
Silence Magic Method  is very important. I have saved
many real estate transactions by asking a question, and then
keeping quiet for at least 10 seconds.

I count slowly to myself 101, 102, 103, etc. It is known that
people do not like silence, and they will break it and you
then can discover what their real objection or feeling is.
It works in relationship disagreements as well, since it gives
YOU that 10 second time to cool off and re-group your thoughts,
words, and
actions.
THIS TOO SHALL PASS
This is a very important and helpful exercise. I use it
often and rely on it as one of my wonderful Affirmation
Tools. When I am in an uncomfortable and/or negative
situation, I simply visualize on the back of my ring these
four words, ‘This too shall pass,’ and it does together with
the good times.

This is what we call life. I really see in my mind's eye
these 4 words and receive power and comfort from
them.

This information is copyrighted and taken from the book,
Affirmation Toolbox published in 2012 by Dr. Anne
Marie Evers   Available on www.amazon.com







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home