Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Saturday, February 14, 2015

FREE E-COURSE
Now in its 2nd run

NEXT FREE E-COURSE STARTS MARCH 1, 2015
JOIN UP NOW at www.beyondthefishbowl.com and click on the tab that say e-courses.

This free e-course ‘Affirmation Tools Help Cope with Side Effect of Chemo and/or Other Medical Treatments’ consists of 74 pages sent to your inbox daily. Every day an Affirmation Life Tool dealing with a specific negative side effect appears to help you on your health challenge. I have used these Affirmation Life Tools daily over the past year and a half during my health and grief challenge.

On July 14th 2013 I underwent surgery, was diagnosed with colon cancer, developed a severe infection, took chemo and in the middle of my chemo treatment my husband Reg passed away suddenly of a massive heart attack. I was totally overwhelmed with grief and nausea from the chemo and felt as if I was at the bottom of a pit. Then I thought to myself why not create something to help me cope? I thought about all the years that I had been teaching the power of properly done Affirmations and decided to create some Affirmation Life Tools that I could start using right now. So I took some Affirmations and weaved them together with some exercises and methods which became my Affirmation Life Tools.

FREE MONTHLY LECTURES AT THE HOSPITAL
My doctor was very impressed with my steady progress and asked how I kept on being upbeat and positive while going through this very real and difficult process. When I shared with him that I was using the Affirmation Life Tools that I had created to help me . . . and he and I both knew how they were helping me, he asked if I would share these Affirmation Life Tools with other chemo patients and those going through difficult medical treatments. I said that I would be pleased and honoured to do so. So now the last Friday of every month I do a lecture at the Evergreen House Board room, a part of Lions Gate Hospital, North Vancouver B.C. from 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 noon. It is a Free Lecture and everyone is welcome. It is designed to help the patient, their family and caregivers.

NEW BOOK - 
My new book  . . Affirmation Life Tools -  70 Ways to Cope with Chemo and other Medical Treatments will be released in March of 2015, in both book and e-book form and available on www.amazon.com

With Love and many Affirmation Blessings
Dr. Anne Marie Evers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home