Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Friday, September 25, 2015

Welcome to the DR. ANNE MARIE EVERS SHOW Where Dreams Really Can and Do Come TRUE!
Notice: Due to circumstances not under my control this show was not aired as I advertised. So TODAY I am again sending you information on my upcoming show on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2015 at 12 noon-1:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on http://contacttalkradio.com.
My special guest is James Cloughley author of A Man's Work is Never Done. We will be talking about the Four Cornerstones of his book and discussing the 1st cornerstone which is Self-Esteem on Saturday, September 19th. We will be covering the other 3 cornerstones as follows: 2nd Cornerstone on October 10th; 3rd Cornerstone Oct. 17; 4th cornerstone on October 24th; so please mark your calendar so you will be sure to hear ALL 4 important Cornerstones. We chat about a man's role in the world, ego, self-esteem and how self esteem becomes the primary cornerstone from which all else is created and maintained. And of course we do include the wonderful women. Jim Cloughley is a very interesting and informative guest and one of my most delightful guests that I have had on my show over the past years. Please be sure to tune in, listen, learn and enjoy. See you there!
Fascinating Discussions Live & On Demand! BE: Inspired, Motivated, Activated, Regenerated! ON: Business, Relationships, Health, Spirituality
CTRNETWORK.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home