Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Dear Friends
I am just in the process of printing additional copies of my new book - 70 WAYS TO COPE WITH CHEMO AND/OR OTHER MEDICAL TREATMENTS. This book is full of Affirmation Life Tools that can and are used for all situations in life whether it be affirming for money, relationship, material things in addition to health and healing. Dr. Bernie Siegel so kindly wrote the foreword for this book for which I am honoured and grateful.

Also please do take a few minutes and check out my brand new website www.heretohelpsolutions.com and watch the very short, snappy and fun Affirmation Life Tool Videos. (About 2-3 minutes).

Also on this website we have videos of how to cope with chemo; a video of my Presentation on Affirmation Life Tools at the Canadian Conference of Community Oncology on June 15, 2015 as well as a section dealing with Sample Affirmations, etc. for Hospice.Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to check out my website.

My new book 70 WAYS TO COPE WITH CHEMO,etc. is also on www.amazon.com, etc. together with my many other books on the power of Properly Done Affirmations!

Many Affirmation Blessings
Dr. Anne Marie Evers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home