Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dear Barbara Enreneich

I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I do not agree with you that positive thinking and Affirmations do not work! It is not my intent to in any way insult you or take away from your work and belief system, however I feel the need to speak out.

I do agree with you however that when you are facing a serious illness, just saying a few positive words does not do the job. What I teach people is to obey their doctor's orders, processes, procedures, etc. and then use Affirmations which are positive words as an ADDITION TO. When people tell me they are feeling so much better as a result of doing Properly Done Affirmations and want to stop taking their medications, I strong advise them to Keep on taking their medications (unless the doctor reduces or discontinues it) AND USE the Affirmation Process I teach as an Addition to.

As well we need to 'blow breath' into our Affirmations by taking the appropriate action.

Over my lifetime hundreds of Affirmations have manifested for me and I have taught many others the same process with outstanding results.

I also believe that each person is certainly entitled to his or her own belief system, but I wonder if making statements like Positive thinking and Affirmations do not work will be detrimental to the reader.

When I discovered I had cataracts on both my eyes, I had been doing Affirmations saying perfect eyesight--20/20 vision and taking vitamins, etc. to make that manifest. However, I was led to the perfect surgeon and as a result now have what I was affirming for in the first place -- that is perfect eyesight 20/20 vision. My surgeon was totally amazed at my quick recovery of my right eye and three weeks later he performed surgery on my left eye. He was curious what I was doing to make this happen.

When I got home from the hospital I affirmed for Complete and speedy healing and recovery. Just hours after my first surgery I was having lunch with my husband Reg (who incidentally I did an Affirmation for) at a restaurant.

I believe I used the power of Affirmations, blew breath into my Affirmation and received the results I affirmed for. Along the way I shared my info about Affirmations with many nurses, doctors, etc.

I believe that the process of doing Affirmations can be very varied and different for different teachers.

The process I teach is outlined on my websites and books. Every Affirmation must contain the 3 P's -- personal, positive and present tense and must contain the safety clause which states that everything must be to the good of all parties concerned. Each Affirmation ends with Thank you, thank you, thank you and the maker dates and signs the Master Affirmation. This then becomes a firm and binding contract with God/Creator, Universal Mind or whomever the person believes in.

I also stress that when people are doing Affirmations to sit down and really think about what they desire and to ensure that they have at least a 51% believability factor that the Affirmation can manifest as affirmed. In other words to be totally realistic.

With all the negativity in the world today, it is my belief that it is most important to give people Realistic Hope. And I am sure you agree that miracles do happen!

I am sorry that you had to suffer breast cancer and that I cannot explain.

I have received hundreds of testimonial letters and still am receiving testimonials via email, phone calls, fax, personally and by snail mail from people who have used the Affirmation Process that I teach and have achieved miraculous results.

Thank you for listening to my point of view.

Blessings
Rev Doctor Anne Marie Evers
www.annemarieevers.com
www.annemariesangelchapel.com

Phone: 1-604-988-9907 Should you be interested in speaking with me I would be delighted.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home