Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Thursday, December 10, 2009

MESSAGE FROM DR. ANNE MARIE EVERS
Christmas 2009 and New Year 2010

Dear Friends

It is always such a great pleasure to visit with you and to wish you a wonderful, blessed, happy, prosperous, peaceful and loving New Year 2010 and holiday season.

I was racking my brain to think of something that I could give you, my readers that could help you and I came up with the idea of sharing some information with you that I have used very successfully in the past dealing with family and others during the holiday Season and especially during ‘The Family Christmas Dinner,’ and other visits, etc.

I am very excited to share with you some information about my N E W AFFIRMATION TOOLBOX. In this Toolbox you will find exercises, methods, Affirmations, ways, etc. to help you on your life journey and especially over the upcoming holiday season. I have used them personally with excellent, sometimes miraculous results!

I have the following physical objects which help me focus. Here a just a few of the many ideas, exercises, methods, Affirmations, etc. in the Affirmation Toolbox.

CUP
I use ‘the cup’ for my Cup Release Exercise. I write the name of a person and/or situation that hurt me in the past. Someone or something that proved very disappointing to me. I write on masking tape the name of that person or thing and put it on the cup. I fill the cup with water (water represents emotion) then I sit with the cup in my hands. I visualize all my anger, disappointment, and/or negative feelings about that person or situation dripping out of my eyes, ears, nose and mouth into the water. When I feel that exercise is complete, I take the cup to the sink and dump the water down the drain. I think to myself, “Can I ever get that water back?” And of course I cannot. It is gone down the drain and with it has gone my disappointment, anger, etc. For best results, this exercise should be done for a period of 21 days consecutively. Of course you can do it longer if required. Then when you have dumped out the water and watched it go down the drain, take a huge sigh of relief and say, “Healed Heart.” Say these two words over and over. These words will then sink deep into your subconscious mind. FEEL them saturating every organ, cell and every part of your body. KNOW that healing taking place within you.

HOUR GLASS
This reminds me that I can really only do ONE task at a time. As I watch one grain of sand going through the Hour Glass at a time, I realize that if I try and force more it will become clogged or I could break it and I apply this reasoning to my life challenges.


MAGNIFYING GLASS
This helps me remember to magnify my blessings and the good things about family members and friends.

AFFIRMATION CLOCK
This says to me, “Today is all the time you really have.” Enjoy thoroughly this day and for me to take my life off ‘Off Lay Away’ and to live every day to the fullest. I create my Master
Affirmation for the Festive Season. I place a picture of our family (looking happy) on a paper and under the picture I write, “Our family and friends are happy, peaceful and loving.” Then I step ahead in my mind and visualize in vivid color our family members and friends celebrating Christmas and the Holidays with every one being congenial & loving.

RING
When I am in a difficult situation I visualize these four words inscribed on the back of my ring and they are, “This too shall pass,”

SPIRITUAL DISINFECTANT (Spray Bottles)
I write on masking tape, “Spiritual Disinfectant’ and then I place it on a spray bottle. I fill it with scented water. When I am expecting visitors (some of them could be negative) I simply spray the area where I am having the Christmas Dinner and then the whole house. I say, “I am spraying any negative thoughts, words or actions.” Then I take a pink spray bottle with the word LOVE printed on it and I spray it all around that area I have just cleared out, saying, “I NOW spray my whole house with LOVE!”

To learn more about the Affirmation Toolbox, please email me –annemarieevers@shaw.ca and I will email you a copy of the Toolbox. Please let me know how these methods work for you. I LOVE hearing from you!

GREETINGS OF LOVE, PEACE & HOPE from The Angel Chapel, North Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Please check out these websites today! www.annemariesangelchapel.com

With much Love and Warm Affirmation Blessings
Rev-Dr. Anne Marie Evers & Pastor Reg Clemens

www.annemarieevers.com
www.cardsoflife.com
www.annemariesangelchapel.com
www.kidspower.ca

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home