Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Monday, October 26, 2009

Part taken from Opening Ceremonies by Dr. Anne Marie Evers on Friday October 23rd, 2009 at the Body Soul & Spirit EXPO.

"It is now my great privilege and pleasure to welcome and introduce to you Nahoku Kamakawiwoole and his wife Kalei, who are native Hawaiian priests and carry a sacred connection to the Hawaiian Goddess Pele even as they travel. "I was born Hawaiian here, of this dirt and rock," says Kalei," so the manna of this place is in my bones. I am automatically empowered from my connection to it wherever I am."

Nahoku Kamakawiwoole is a famly partiarch whose lineage connects to the Royal Family of Hawaii. His wife Kalei is a gifted seer and guide and they are both here with us at the 2009 Body Soul and Spirit Expo to share with us in the Opening and invite you to visit them and experience a personal healing and guidance session during the next three days."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home