Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Friday, January 07, 2011

Dear Friends
Thank you for all your prayer requests. I have added each and every one to my nightly Affirmation/Prayer Group. This Affirmation/Prayer has been going on for more than 21 years EVERY single night. Sometimes I do it earlier and then send it to 11:00o'clock p.m. Pacific Standard Time. If you are on a different time zone, join in and say the Affirmation/Prayer and then send it to 11:00 o'clock p.m. PST.

I invite everyone to please join in, in your mind, with us at 11:00 o'clock p.m. PST and affirm with me the Nightly Prayer. Also you can add your own personal requests as well. Many miracles have and are taking place as a result of hundreds of thousands of people joining in, in their minds and jointly and severally affirming specific results, which are to the highest good of all.

I am honored to have you join in. Just say, "I am joining it with Dr. Evers, Reverend Dr. EvaGrace Johnson, Rev Einarson and the Nightly Affirmation/Prayer group."

Also remember to check ou the eight short, yet very powerful meditations on www.annemariesangelchapel.com

Much love and Warm Affirmation Blessings!

Read the Nightly Affirmation/Prayer on www.annemariesangelchapel.com

Dr. Anne Marie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home