Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Thursday, April 07, 2011

I wish to thank every person who took the time to write a comment on my blog. I just this moment read them. And please keep them coming as they are very important to me.

I was just thinking about thought. I really love the information in the book 'Master Key,' and I quote ---"Mind in action is thought and thought is creative. Therefore, this is a creative age and the world is awarding its richest prizes to the thinkers.
Matter is powerless, passive, inert. Mind is force, energy, power. Mind shapes and controls matter. Every form which matter takes is but the expression of some pre-exsisting thought.

But thought works no magic transformations; it obeys natural laws; it sets in motion natural forces. it relases natural energies; it manifests in your conduct and actions and eventually upon the whole of your environment.

You can orginate thought, and, since thoughts are creative you can create for yourselves the things you desire."

To contine . . . . . And I believe how we do this is doing properly worded Master Affirmations, following the good book where it tells us to Ask and we shall Receive--I feel a Master Affirmation (setting out exactly what you desire) really is asking (putting your order in to be filled). You know the 'what' you want. I also believe God, Universal Mind or whomever you believe in knows the 'how.' That is why we should never be concerned about the 'modus operandi' the way it happens!

Really think about what you think about! And do some Thought Watching. Get a small notebook and put 3 columns -- 1. Same as Yesterday; 2. Negative; 3. Positive. Now become aware of your thoughts and put a check mark under the appropriate title. When I did this exercise I was totally amazed at how many negative thoughts that I had been entertaining and I thought I was a positive person!! Do this and you will soon see with great clarity just where your thoughts are residing and if you don't like the results you and only you have the power to change that by changing negative thoughts into positive, happy thoughts. Something to think about???

Love and Blessings Dr. Anne Marie Evers

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home