Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Monday, June 27, 2011

My friends, Hello, I'm “the affirmation Doctor” Dr. Anne Marie Evers, host of the Dr. Anne Marie Evers radio show. http://ctrhotspot.com/profile/RevDoctorAnneMarieEvers?xg_source=profiles_featuredList

ABOUT MY GUEST

I have invited Dr. Richard London to be a guest on my very popular radio show on Saturday, July 2, 12:00 noon-1:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. You will have the opportunity to phone in during the show to either ask a question, or to have Dr. London give you a glimpse into your financial future. 1-877-230-3062 You will also be given the opportunity to have a free 15 minute session with him privately by completing the questionnaire on his website at http://www.doctorateofbusinesslife.com/contact.html

Dr. London and I will discuss the role Affirmations play in his new Wellnessaire Life Path. A Wellnessaire is someone who is abundant in wealth, wellness, peace love and spirituality. He provides the blueprint for easily achieving this outcome. The Doctorate of Business, 'Wellnessaire Life Program' can be tailored to your particular needs, and that of your organization, in order to create optimum results. This is ONE show you will absolutely want to tune in to.

About Your Host
I am a senior Radio Talk Show Host having hosted the Dr. Anne Marie Evers Show on www.contactradio.com for the past 5 years. The show has well over 1/4 million subscribers. You can check out my huge presence on Facebook, Twitter and the Internet. I am known for my work on teaching the power of Affirmations. One of my websites www.annemarieevers.com provides an abundance of 'free' information on Affirmations, Positive Thinking and other related subjects. My insight into the power and structure of Affirmations could amaze you, even if you have used Affirmations for years. And wait ‘til you hear what Dr. London has to add.

I am an ordained Minister and received my Doctorate of Divinity in July 2005. I am a 'best-selling' author of many books, products and e-books on Affirmations. I also co-authored the book, 'Wake Up and Live the Life You Love in Spirit with Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. Wayne Dyer. My book, Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness is now going into its 8th edition. I believe in giving you, my wonderful and valued listeners and readers, HOPE (Help Open People's Eyes) using my Affirmation Tools to allow you to live your life the way you design it.

Many Affirmation Blessings

Dr. Anne Marie Evers

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home