Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I just wanted to add to my Hummingbird Story that if you are a bit confused about a dream, vision, etc. it may be time to try 'Initiation Art.' I had never heard of it before. I highly recommend booking an appointment with Janine Kimmel and have her help guide you to your inner self. What happened to me just during our telephone conversation prior to the Dr. Anne Marie Evers Show was totally unexpected and miraculous, an experience I will never forget.

Now I welcome the Hummingbird into my life, work and Being with all my heart with love, joy, anticipation and excitement!

Also I wish to say, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," to my wonderful listeners for all your wonderful and supportive emails about my Hummingbird story.

To book an appointment with Janine Kimmel please go to her website at
www.jlkimmel.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home