Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Monday, May 14, 2012

  PART THREE
 
What do Dandelions have to do with Anger, Money, Rejection Self-Esteem, Lack and Forgiveness?
 
I give thanks that I stumbled upon the power of the Affirmation process which then enabled me to use the process very successfully and then create an Affirmation Process that I teach to others through my radio-Internet talk shows, websites, books, articles, columns and writings.
 
I ALSO DID OTHER THINGS

I thought about me, my family, my career, my clients, my life and just everything. I decided I need a firm foundation upon which to build my Affirmation Program, so I devised the following:

I thought to myself, “Why not create a solid, firm and successful foundation using the 5 Building Blocks?” 
So my Affirmation Process was launched. The 5 Building Block are:

1. Forgiveness—Heals even the deepest of wounds

2. Thoughts—Become things

3. Mind Power --Never under estimate the power of your mind

4. Affirmations—Affirmations When Properly Done Always Work!

5. Creative Visualization—Seeing in pictures and transporting yourself

into the future.
 
I found out that when I studied and worked with the 5 Building Blocks positive changes began very quickly occurring in my life.
 
Interestingly when I worked with all the 5 Building Blocks my Affirmations manifested quickly and easily. When I left out even one of the Building Blocks it took longer and there were other factors present. So I decided to put them all together as each part is interrelated and interlocking with each other. I created this Personal Affirmation Contract Method by trial and error.
 
Personal Contract Affirmation Program
 
This is where you create your Master Affirmation and then say, “I fully accept.” Then you date and sign the Master Affirmation which makes it a firm and binding contract with your Higher Self, God/Universal Mind or whomever you believe in. Even a check is worthless unless it is dated and signed.

When I received emails, letters and calls from people worldwide who worked with the Personal Contract Affirmation method telling me how wonderful and miraculous it worked for them, I decided to create the program using these 5 Building Blocks as the foundation in my lectures, books, articles, blog, writings and Radio/Internet shows.
 
So Let’s talk about the Building Blocks
 
First and foremost I started to forgive my parents and events from my past. As I say we cannot change past event, but we CAN change how we perceive them and how we feel about them.
 
1st Building Block---FORGIVENESS
 
As I worked through the first Building Block of Forgiveness I felt the ice around my heart area begin to melt as I let go of resentment, anger and negativity around my parents surrounding their actions and the events that took place in my life. I also realized that I could still forgive them and receive the benefits of forgiveness even though both of them have passed over.
 
And of course I have encountered many, many people and situations that I found it necessary to use the Forgiveness Process. I use the Cup Release Forgiveness Method.
 
It is your choice whether or not to forgive and who or what you feel needs to be released. Yes of course you can live and remain in a state of blame but that does not help you move on with your life and live in love, peace, joy and harmony.
 
Holding Anger
 
I know a 65 year-old woman who is still very angry with her mother. She says she actually hates her mother who has been dead for 25 years. Now let me ask you who do you think that anger and negativity is affecting? Certainly not her dead mother!
 
My Anger at my Parents
 
The seeds of the dandelions blew in the wind of time and settled in many areas of my life, my prosperity, my thoughts, my self-esteem and how I felt about money. How could I feel good about myself as a child and now when I had these thoughts? 

SOME OF WHICH WERE --
 
Why doesn’t my dad get a real job and stop preaching so he could afford to feed his family?

· How could anyone like me when I wore funny, hand-me-down clothes?

· Why do I have to work to help support the family? I’m just a kid.

· Why can’t we live like other people?

· Why do I have to clean dog kennels to make money to feed our family?

· Isn’t that my father’s job to provide the basic needs for the family?

· I felt that I was not like other kids of my age as I had the worry of helping support our family and I carried a huge resentment for my parents.

RELEASING & FORGIVING
 
Congratulations on reading this Blog and deciding how you can go within and release and let go of negativity that may be hindering you from realizing your heart’s desire and fondest dreams.
 
Now it is time to take steps to remove negativity by becoming aware, then forgiving and releasing old worn out thoughts, ideas and methods that are no longer working for you. Learn to love, respect and approve of yourself and create healthy, wonderful self-esteem and increased prosperity.

SOME QUESTIONS

Spending some important time reviewing your answers to the following questions will really help you forgive, release and heal more easily and quickly.
 
Write down what happened when you actually discovered your blockages and/or hindrances.

How did you feel?
 
Let those feelings pour out of your body while you mentally operate and remove them and then immediately fill them with positive, happy, uplifting thoughts.
 
Did you find it interesting to find out just what your “dandelion’ was--
and did it surprise you? How are you going to go about releasing and letting these blockages go from your body, mind, spirit and life?
 
Did reading and studying the Lovable, Loving and Loved section bring up old, negative, hurtful memories? If so what did you do about it? Please describe.
 
How did it make you feel when you actually allowed complete forgiveness and thankfulness to saturate every cell of your body?

How did you feel when you felt as it you were really thankful for all your blessings? Please Describe

When you reached the “Ah Ha’ moment when you really felt that you knew what was holding you back from enjoying your birthright of Health, Wealth, Love and Happiness what was going on in your body at that time? 
How would you describe this whole Blog in your own words?
 
NOTE 
When I did the forgiveness exercise I was very surprised at what took place. I was driving down the road repeating over and over,
 
“I, Anne Marie Evers now forgive everyone and everything that had EVER hurt me. And I said, “I now forgive myself.” I was crying so hard that I had to pull over to the side of the road. All of a sudden a memory from many years ago when I was a child, flashed into my mind in vivid color and detail. I saw a picture of my father hitting our cow Bessie, saying, “Give more Milk.” When I looked into Bessie’s eyes they looked so sad and it was as it she was saying to me, “Please make him stop!”
 
I felt the anger welling up in me and I called my father up in my mind (he had been dead for years) and I said, “Dad you were a preacher, how could you hit Bessie?” I did call him some names and then I took a deep breath and I said, “I now forgive you and let this negative memory and image leave my mind forever. I am at peace.” Then I felt as it a huge cloud was lifted from my shoulders and I started up my car and drove on to my appointment.
 
After I did the forgiveness exercise the thought came into my mind that my Dad was focusing (way too strongly and negatively) for getting more mile to nourish us–-so I could then forgive him and allow that disappointment to evaporate.
 
A few days later when I was watching television with my second husband Roy, he handed me the Kleenex box. I asked him why he was giving me Kleenex and he replied, “Well this is the part where you always cry!” I looked at the television and there was a picture of a cow with huge eyes. As I looked into that cow’s eyes, I felt only love for it, not sadness, anger or hurt. I was truly amazed that when I did my forgiveness exercise by the side of the road a few days before that I had completely erased that image as well as the deep feelings of hurt, disappointment and anger from my body and mind.
 
I then realized how very powerful these simple exercises are and was so thankful that I was able to accomplish this. Imagine I had been carrying that image and anger (hurt and disappointment) around in my body for many years!
 
Now when I counsel people to say the words, “I, (your
name) now forgive everyone and everything that has
EVER hurt me,” that if too many negative memories surface at the same time to say,” One at a time please” and then deal with that one. When you say ‘Ever’ it goes right back to creation, when you were in your mother’s womb. This way you do not become overwhelmed.

Some people feel that forgiveness is selfish because it benefits mostly the person doing the forgiving.
ABOUT THE POWER OF FORGIVENESS

Did you know that forgiveness is very powerful? When you forgive, your energy changes the physical structure of your cells and DNA. When you are embroiled in guilt, shame, or depression, you close down the energy systems of your body. All types of negative problems can erupt.

Forgiveness is a process of untangling mental and emotional parts of your being.

If you have become tangled up in the negative energy of another person or situation and need to forgive, this chapter shows you how. It gives simple, effective exercises to achieve forgiveness and peace of mind. You will learn how to use the power of forgiveness to heal yourself and get rid of negative people, conditions, thoughts, ideas, and concepts.
Forgiveness is a choice—as is not forgiving. When you do not forgive another person, you remain energetically connected or tied to them. When you forgive others, you break those ties and allow them to move on with their lives—and you to move on with yours.

Forgiveness is putting your thoughts in line with the Laws of the Universe. I speak to many people whose faces show resentment, anger, and bitterness. I know there is a forgiveness problem. Why is it so difficult to forgive? Nature does not have a problem forgiving. The human body is busy all the time, forgiving and healing.
 
When you cut your finger, it does not stop and say,“No, I am not ready to forgive you; you have been a bad person.” Your body immediately begins to repair and heal itself. The doctor sets your leg when it is broken, but it is God or nature that heals it. When you hold a grudge and do not forgive others and yourself, you are working against the Laws of Nature. When you do not blame, condemn, or judge your self, others, and circumstances, there is nothing to forgive.
 
Forgiving is permanent. When you truly and completely forgive an injustice, you never have to do it again.
 
One Forgiveness Method that has really helped me IS . . . 
CUP RELEASE FORGIVENESS METHOD
 
I use this method often when I need to release negativity surrounding people and/or unhappy situations.
 
For optimum results, perform this exercise every morning and evening. If possible, get a cup or mug that belonged to the person who hurt you. If you don’t have one, print his or her name on masking tape and stick it on the mug. Fill it with water and sit with the cup in your hands and visualize all negative feelings surrounding that person or situation dripping into the water from your eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. When you feel the exercise is completed, take the cup to the sink and pour out that water. Then ask yourself if you can ever get that water back and of course you can’t. Also say the following Affirmation.

In my Case

“Mom, Dad I now pour my negative feelings, emotions, and hurts concerning you not providing for us kids out of my heart, life, and being. I pour them out with love. I now release and dissolve any and all negative feelings I have for you. I release any anger, resentment or hate. As I pour this water down the sink, with my negative feelings in it, I know I can never get it back. I am at peace, to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” 
When the cup or mug is empty, just say, “Healed heart.”
 
Everyday Forgiveness

I feel this exercise is so important to health and well-being that it should be done every morning and evening.

Before you go to sleep at night, say out loud
“I, (your name), now forgive everyone and everything that has ever hurt me. I now forgive myself and I am forgiven. I, (your name), now love, respect, accept, and approve of myself just the way I am.”
 
“One at a time please” and then deal with one memory releasing it now and forever.
 
2nd Building Block--–THOUGHTS
 
I found that the study of thoughts really intrigued me. I began to realize that thoughts become things. And I remember my mother saying, “What you think about you bring about, dear. Watch your thoughts!” As a child I did not realize how right she was.
 
I began working with my thoughts and doing an exercise that I call my Thought Watching Process. I took a little book and make three columns—Same as Yesterday; Negative; Positive. Then for three days I really concentrated and focused on what I was thinking and I wrote down as many of my thoughts as I could. When I looked at that page I discovered I many more negative thoughts than the other two columns.
 
At first I was shocked and discouraged, but then I thought to myself, “Well if I created these thoughts and they come from me, I must have the power to uncreate them!” And I started that process of “Cancel, Cancel and/or Delete, Delete to negative thoughts and immediately filling that space with positive and uplifting ones. I became aware of what I was thinking! Then I moved on to the next Building Block – Mind Power.
 
3rd Building Block---MIND POWER
 
I just loved studying about the mind. I thought to myself—Imagine I have the power in my mind to create my desires. I believe we have one mind with two different, yet interrelated parts. The conscious mind and the subconscious mind. I like the conscious mind to the Captain of a ship and the subconscious mind to the crew. The Captain gives the order and the crew immediately and without question obeys his orders.
 
The Mind Does Not Know the Difference
Between a Real& An Imagined Event
 
When I was selling real estate many years ago I was showing an apartment to a lady client and everything was going great and then she started coughing and wheezing. I asked her if she was okay and she gasped, “I am allergic to cats.” I was quite surprised as there were no cats in the apartment. Then she pointed to the bed and said, “See the cat!” Then it hit me she thought that the cat made out of material was a real cat! Then and there I realized the power of the mind. She‘thought’ she saw a real cat, sent that information to her mind and it reacted immediately with symptoms as if we had been in the company of a real, live animal. Such is the power of the mind. And I repeat your subconscious mind does not know the difference between a real and an imagined event and it takes it in as truth and stores it for all time and in this case even produced physical symptoms to bear that fact out.
 
4th Building Block---AFFIRMATIONS
 
This is the study of the power of creation using thoughts and words. I now realized that I had stumbled upon a great truth and wonderful tool that I could and would use the rest of my life.
 
Today I cannot even imagine life without Affirmations. You may be curious and ask exactly what is an Affirmation? I believe an Affirmation is a statement stating exactly what you desire.
 
When people tell me they have never done an Affirmation I ask them if they ever had a birthday cake with candles, blown out the candles and made a wish and if they say they have I tell them they have done an Affirmation --- It is a simple as that!
 
Affirmations are similar to prayers, wishes or goals only they are more structured and specific. To affirm is to make firm and simply put, the basis of all Affirmations is positive thinking!
 
I teach the process of doing Master Affirmations and Short Form Affirmations as well as the Personal Contract Affirmation Method and the 5 Building Blocks.
 
MASTER AFFIRMATION
 
This is your order to the Universe. Make it very specific saying exactly what you desire in detail. Make it colorful as color wakes up and excites the subconscious mind. Your Master Affirmation is only created ONCE (like doing your Last Will and Testament); Your Master Affirmation should change as you change. Things you desired years ago may not be a priority in your life today.
 
SHORT FORM AFFIRMATION (SFA)

Your Short Form Affirmations consists of several key words taken from your Master Affirmation which I suggest you jot down on a separate piece of paper at least seven times daily. Also you can say this SFA as many times as you like during the day. Repetition keeps your desire on the front burner of your mind.
 
SAFETY CLAUSE –to the good of all parties concerned
 
When I discovered this Affirmation Process and started working with it I knew I had found ‘a gold mine,’ where I could create, affirm or as I say order up whatever I desired. I quickly discovered that I needed to add the safety clause, ‘to the good of all parties concerned,’ to all my Master Affirmation. And I quickly found out how very important this clause is when doing your Master Affirmations.
 
When you word your Master Affirmation using this safety clause, your Affirmation manifests to everyone’s good and this includes you. Remember the song, ‘Thank God for some Unanswered Prayers?’

5th Building Block--–CREATIVE VISUALIZATON
 
This is putting it all together and thinking in pictures. After you have ---

(a) Forgiven;

(b) Become aware of what you are thinking;

(c) Used your mind to create;

(d) Created your Master and Short Form Affirmations the last step to

complete the process; is to creatively visualize what you are desiring

and affirming. See as complete and‘Act As If’ you already have

received what you are affirming.
 
This is done by stepping ahead in your mind several weeks or months and bringing in your five physical senses:

SEE What you are affirming as already manifested;

HEAR People remarking on the wonderful success of your Affirmation

Program;

SMELL Your favorite flower scent or perfume/cologne;

FEEL How absolutely wonderful you feel enjoying your completed

Affirmation;

TASTE Take a drink of fresh, sparkling water or visualize biting into

a juicy apple to complete the five senses.

NOTE

You will notice that my own Affirmation--the one that I used in my books, writing, etc. ----



Affirmations When Properly Done Always Work!

(Sometimes not in our time frame or as they think they should!)


                                 Stay Tuned for Part 4

The last part of this Article on Dandelions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home