Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Sunday, October 06, 2013

SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS, TEACHERS, ETC.

Some Suggested SHORT FORM AFFIRMATIONS for children.

Please read them over carefully and make sure that you agree with them and that they resonate with YOUR children. Affirmations  that come from within you manifest what you are affirming quicker and easier.

Use the following Sample Short Form Affirmations as a guide to make up your own family Affirmations

I feel good about myself and my classmates
I like attending school

I like my teacher   
I have lots of friends
I am happy


I now make friends easily
I love being cheerful
I love smiling
I feel good about myself
I love and respect myself

I know I am important
I count
People like me
I have an upbeat, happy personality
I do well in school

I remember what I learn
When I forget I close my eyes and I say to myself, "Clear, search and download!'
The information I need comes quickly to me
I do well in all my assignments and school work
I love learning

I like people and they like me
I enjoy helping my teacher and others
I get good marks in my spelling and in all my subjects
I know how important it is to study and learn
I know going to school and learning is training me for my later life career

Learning new things help me become successful and productive
Whenever I feel fear or anger in my body, I say quickly, "Cancel, Cancel, I am happy," and I feel better
I always fill the space that I have just created with happy, positive thoughts
I enjoy nature and studying about creation
I learn about animals and how they act, react and live

I am kind and loving to my pets and they respond in the same way
When I say words I think about the thoughts behind them. For example: I cannot seem to understand a part in my English lesson -- I think about what could be causing me to think that way  and then if I wish I change what I look at what I believe about a situation or condition
I know how thinking and making pictures in my mind become real to me
I create vivid, pictures in color of me doing great in school

I create vivid pictures of me having a host of friends
I am respected by my friends and all others
I use creative visualization to realize my dreams
I make vivid pictures in my mind to help me win at sports (football and hockey)
I sit quietly and visualize my team and I wining or wining a touchdown

I make it very real
I make my mind pictures very real
I bring in my five physical senses - See, Hear, Smell, Feel and Taste
I see, it, hear it, smell it, feel it  and taste it
For taste, I visualize biting into a juicy apple or taking a drink of fresh, sparking water

My subconscious mind does not know the difference between a real and an imagined event and takes me at my word
I never brain dump negative, old material or information into my wonderful mind
I keep my mind clean and tidy at all times
Negativity is not welcome in my world
I have and enjoy a healthy self-love and respect
I know this is okay because I cannot give from an empty cup
If I cannot love and respect myself, how can I expect others to love and respect me?
I treat myself and others with loving kindness
I never beat myself up-I just say, "Okay the next time I will do it differently," and I do
I never try to saw 'yesterday's sawdust.' It does not work!

I am careful of what I think and say
I create my life with every word I speak
I know self-talk is very important
I practice the PSTx3- (a) Positive Self-thought (b) Positive Self-talk and (c) Positive Street-Talk
I know my mind is like a highly sophisticated computer
My mind takes in every detail of every situation that happens to me and stores it for all time
I choose the words carefully when speaking to myself and others
I know what a powerful effect that harmful, negative thoughts have on my body and self-esteem
I make sure I use only positive, happy words and say what I want to see take place in my life.
I know I am the captain of my ship

I am the director of my show and the only decision maker in my Universe
I can change the way I think, speak and act
I never try and change my friends as I know that never works to the good of all
I am respectful and I listen to what others say
I refrain from interrupting and doing all the talking

I know I also learn by listening and observing
I feel good about life, other people and myself
I graduate at the top of my class or with honors
I am thankful for all the valuable training that I have received
I say 'No' easily and quickly when I choose to without guilt

I never try and convince or control others
Everyone has free choice
I have learned about life's dangers and I never put myself in danger
I grow into a responsible young adult
I love using my wonderful creative abilities, imagination and understanding

I totally release all negative feelings of hatred, hostility or anger towards another Human Being and/or situation
I let go of angry feelings
I now move out of my comfort zone into new, positive and exciting,safe places
I know it is never too late to heal my self image-so I start now, right now
I see myself in a positive light

I accept my perfect place in life
I know I have the power within to create my dreams
I use this power wisely and to the good of all
I never allow negative fear to control my life
Fear means 'False Evidence Appearing Real'

I say to get rid of fear, 'Find Enlightening Answers Readily'
I easily say 'No' to negative, unhealthy fear and it leaves my body
Fear does not control me
I am in control of my thoughts, words and actions
I never compete or compare myself to my friends

We are all different and we are all unique
I am very special in my own way and others are special in their way
I make friends easily and quickly
 I am kind and considerate
I am really interested in what others are saying and what is happening in their lives

I am totally accepted by my family, teachers and classmates
I am popular, cheerful and happy
People love to be in my presence
I am balanced
I get excellent grades in school

I love doing my homework projects and assignments
I use my power to say 'No' whenever I am faced with a negative situation
I respect and trust myself and my abilities
I have and enjoy healthy self-esteem
I have many friends

I build my friends up -- not tear them down
I am and love being a Team Player
I refuse to be a doormat
When I love, respect and approve of myself, I don't have to go places looking for it
When I allow myself to be a doormat, I don't fee good about myself

I never belittle myself or my abilities
I do not need approval from others
I know it is not selfish to have a healthy love and respect for myself
I choose happiness
When I am angry, I find natural ways to vent my anger in a safe and positive manner

I pound a pillow, hit a punching bag, write a letter, or do another activity that releases anger and tension
I go some place where I will not be heard and yell and scream at the top of my voice
I know when I put a 'd' in front of anger it becomes 'danger'
I enjoy and now cultivate fantastic concentration power
I am a very powerful, concentration magnet

My abilities increase daily as I use them wisely and to the good of all
I refrain from criticizing my family members, friends, peers and others
I believe in myself
I never spend my time criticizing my friends and others
I consider driving a privilege and I treat it as such

I give myself permission to be an excellent, safe, cautious driver and I am.
I am wide awake, and completely free of alcohol and all drugs
I react quickly and accurately in any situation that may arise
 I easily refuse any form of drugs
I believe in myself and my abilities

I give myself permission to be happy and I am
I love life and living in the present
I look forward to all the wonderful things taking place in my life
I magnetize the right, supportive friendships into my life
I am popular and have lasting, wonderful, supportive friends

I understand and respect my friends and they respect and understand me
I know I have the power within me to say 'No' to drugs and things that are not to my highest good
I have faith in myself to make the right choices and I do
I enjoy being guilt-free
I am confident and happy

I respect myself and my opinions
I take responsibility for my choices and my actions
I make my own decisions as set out my parents and/or teachers
No one can ever jump into my mind and think my thoughts for me, nor can I do this for another person
I make the best of every situation

I enjoy powerful, positive willpower
When I make up my mind to do something positive and constructive, I do it!
I have a strong determination to succeed and I do
I use my wonderful power wisely and to the good of all
I limit my worries

I focus on all the good and positive things happening in my life
I forgive everyone and everything that has ever hurt me
I forgive myself
I love, respect and approve of myself just the way I am
I show loving kindness and respect to everyone I meet

I watch my self-talk
I am aware and listen to the self-talk of my family members and friends
I never allow the negative words of others to affect my mind and body
I truly do approve of and accept myself
I believe in me

I have a healthy self-love
My life is full and rewarding
I look forward with excitement to every new day!
I never put others down or criticize them
I always find something positive and uplifting to say to my friends and others

I love to help others
I love to win and I am happy when others win too
I have a winning personality
I do things to give me the wining consciousness
I practice, visualize, and affirm myself as being a winner

I dare to stop unfair bullying in my school, playground and in my community and I do to the best of my ability
I respect others
I am respected
Everything in life involves relationships
The most important relationship I will ever have is with myself

I am in a relationship with my family, the bus driver, my teacher, my peers, my desk and even my pencils
Life is an exciting journey with many and varied stops of interest along the way
I make my journey exciting happy and fulfilled
I never sweat the small stuff or worry about things that I do not have the power to change
I know that I cannot change others, but I can change the way in which I view them and feel about them

I am thankful for the good things in my life
I am thankful for my wonderful family, home, clothes, food, good friends, pets, school, teacher, classmates and all
I am also thankful for the opportunity to learn and to make choices of what I think say and do
I choose to be kind and considerate to everyone
I know respectful, positive ripples affect every person in a good way

I decide to make today happy and it is!
I send thoughts of kindness to other boys and girls who are not as fortunate as me
I appreciate my family, home, friends and myself
I appreciate my good, quick mind and my healthy body
I take good care of my body

I love and respect myself
I am respectful to my parents, family members and everyone I meet
I do my share of helping around the house.
I do my chores cheerfully
I am happy to help out

I set a good example for my younger brothers and sisters and others
I love being a team player at home and at school
I enjoy doing my homework and think how much I am learning and how doing it helps me with my subjects
It is fun to learn, remember and get good marks
I practice the positive ripple effect at home, at school and everywhere I go

I start a positive, ripple (a happy statement) and then it ripples out to others
When I am angry I do something about it. I release it in a healthy and safe manner
I am tidy and on time
I value other peoples' time too
I am respectful and cheerful

I am popular and well-liked
I get up in the morning and I decide to be happy
It is my choice to be happy, the sun, wind, and air don't care
It is all up to me so I choose to be happy, cheerful and spread sunshine to everyone I meet
I make the choice

I am making decisions and choices large and small every minute of every day
I never make fun of people who look or act different, or who speak or dress differently
They are all entitled to their own ideas, actions and the way they dress
When someone says something mean to me or that I don't like, I say, "Delete, delete, that is not true I am happy"
Then those hurtful, mean words do not have the chance to enter my computer

I know that affirmations are like goals or wishes
I do my Affirmations when I blow out the candles on my Birthday Cake and make a wish
Affirmations are positive happy sentences that help me reach my goals
When I do my affirmations I never word or intend them to hurt or take from anyone
I know they must be worded for the good of everyone and that includes me!


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home