Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Friday, January 10, 2014

AFFIRMATIONS
 
Say often during the day, "Affirmations are a major, important part of my life. I enjoy doing my Affirmations faithfully. 'My Affirmation Blueprint is clear and specific. The procedure of doing Affirmations is not a cult or any form of brainwashing. It is a completely natural process. You are simply working with the Laws of the great Universe. Positive thinking and doing the Affirmation Program properly could be referred to as purifying the mind or washing and shampooing the brain Affirmations are really not Magic. You make your 'Own Magic' by using your marvellous inner power. Affirmations are very important, however they alone cannot take the place of one-on-one therapy, group therapy or the Twelve Step Program and others. They should be used in conjunction with them and following your doctor's advice. Affirmations When Properly Done Always Work! (sometimes not in our time frame or as they think they should). I am sure most of us can look back and say, "Thank God for some unanswered prayers!" I know I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home