Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Happy Holidays and a Blessed Christmas Season to All!

*64 TIPS FOR MAKING CHRISTMAS 2013 THE BEST EVER!

. . .  Using Affirmation Tips, Affirmations and Affirmation Tools

                                    By Dr. Anne Marie Evers
Note:
(You will find many Affirmation Tools included in this article which are taken from my new book, Affirmation Toolbox! I have marked them *A.T. which is short for AFFIRMATION TOOLS)

1. FREE ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
Take advantage of all the FREE activities and events during the Christmas Season. This can be a lot of fun and it takes the stress of thinking that you can’t afford it. Check out newspapers, flyers, etc. to see where and when these Free activities are taking place.

2. DECORATING

Decorate your house. Bright cheery decorations have a way of encouraging happiness. Start your own Family Christmas Tradition and expand on it incorporating it into your own list of inventive ideas and ways.

3.  CHRISTMAS DINNER
Be organized and have a back up plan. When asking people to bring items for the Christmas Dinner have in place a ‘back-up’ plan.

Cranberry Back-up
If you ask someone to bring the cranberries, have some cranberries on hand just in case they forget. This little hint can help Christmas dinner to run smoothly and make your life easier. It has certainly helped me for many years.

Missing Buns
I also had a situation where I asked a reliable family member to bring special buns for Christmas Dinner. She arrived an hour and half late after we had all finished our dinner without buns. This could have all been avoided if I had some buns in the freezer. In this case we all made the decision to eat our dinner while it was hot and not wait for her to arrive or send someone to the corner store to purchase buns (which incidentally was at least one half hour away.)

Difficult Family Members
Should you have a couple of family members that argue especially at Christmas Dinner, set them at different sides of the table, off to the side.

*A.T.   Spiritual Harmony Spray
Take a little plastic spray bottle and fill it with water and add a drop or two of one of your favorite essential oil scents. Mark it ‘My Harmony Spiritual  Spray.’  Hold it in your hands for a couple of minutes and silently bless it and ask that it dissolve hard and negative thoughts and create new positive thoughts of  peace, joy and harmony for everyone in your home.

Then spray into the air this harmonious mist all around your Dining room table and your entire home saying, “I am spraying this scented water with God's Pure and Unconditional love around my Dining room table and every other part of my home. We are all happy, fulfilled and harmonious and enjoy the festive time together. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” It only takes a few minutes and creates much peace and harmony!

Your Own Type of Fortune Cookie
On little cards or pieces of paper, write encouraging statements and place them under each plate. I would suggest statements like--

“You are radiant; you are peaceful and happy; your love and kindness shine out into the world; people love to be in your company; you are awesome; you are very special; you are lovable, loving & loved; people look up to you,” etc.

Make up your own. People just love this and it is similar to opening a fortune cookie. My sister puts a $1.00 Scratch & Win ticket under each plate on the Dining room table at Christmas Dinner and the family has fun with it and loves this simple idea.

4. CHRISTMAS DINNER PRAYER (GRACE)
Ask family member and/or friend to say the Christmas Dinner Grace.
Select a person who will be brief and to the point. Have you ever been at a Christmas Dinner where the person doing the  Blessing the food (Grace) has gone on and on so long that the food became cold? To avoid this give that person a sample prayer and ask them to adapt it to their own style, adding a few words of their own.

Here is a Blessing Prayer that I have written and I timed it just less than one minute. Or alternatively you could have the Blessings (Grace) said BEFORE you set the hot food on the table. This is your choice!

                       Sample Blessing Prayer  (less than one minute)

 Dear Father/God/Creator or whomever you believe in:
“We thank you for all the blessings we have received; the ones we are receiving; and those that we are about to receive. We ask that You bless this food and the hands that prepared it. Please be with us as we enjoy this loving, harmonious Christmas time together and partake of this delicious food. We send healing, love and financial assistance to those less fortunate worldwide. We affirm Divine Order in all we say and do. We uplift and support one another. We are all happy, peaceful and fulfilled to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
                                             AND SO IT IS!

 5.  INVOLVING FAMILY MEMBERS
Do things together as a family. Invite family members to help set the table for Christmas dinner.  Pick out your Christmas tree and decorate it together. You could use the Sandwich Method to get a family member to participate in the decorating process.

*A.T.  Sandwich Method
One slice of praise–-Praise that person.  Say something that you really love and enjoy about him or her. Be sure to use honest appreciation, not flattery as people can see through the latter.
Ingredient - What you wish that person to do—For example you could say, “Let’s decorate the Christmas tree and house together this evening!”
Other slice of breadConfirm your praise. Say, “You are such a good person and a wonderful family member I just know you want to do this and be a part of the family team!

6.  GIVE THE GIFT OF SHARE
S---Smile
H---Hope
A­---Attitude
R---Real
E---Empathy

Also my acronym for Smile
S -   Simple
M  - Message
I    - I
L   - Love
E  -  Everyone

7.   BE HAPPY WITH GIFTS RECEIVED
Refrain from being focused on what gifts you want to receive. Let go of the fact that you did not receive the gift you truly wanted and had your heart set on.

Wrapping Christmas Gifts
When wrapping Christmas gifts stop, take a moment of two to think about the person receiving it and send him/her unconditional love. My husband Reg has created an individual process for wrapping presents. He wraps them in newspaper and family and friends love it and feel it is special as no one else (that I know of) uses this process. Create and develop your own individual style of wrapping presents. Perhaps you may wish to place a little lapel Angel on your shoulder, cut-out butterfly, etc. on the wrapping. Use your own creativity and make it your own brand.

8. DON’T WORRY BE HAPPY!
Don't ruin your Christmas holidays by spreading gloom to others. Don’t show your unhappiness to others just because you did not get the gift you wanted for Christmas. There is another Christmas coming next year. Be happy with the gifts that you receive. Here I would suggest that you count your blessings, name them one by one.

Again say,  “Thank you, thank you, Thank you for the blessings and gifts that I have received; the ones I am receiving; and ones that I am about to receive!"

Speaking of Gifts
---Enjoy the greatest gifts of all at Christmas
·        Watching children sit on Santa's knee
·        Watching your children or grandchildren and sharing their excitement on Christmas morning!
·        Be a kid again!
·        Having a chat with a friend
·        Giving that busy Christmas shopper the gift of your smile
·        Just sharing a cheery greeting to another
·        And all your personal blessings, wonderful family members, great home, career, car, etc.    
And the most important gift of all is the 'Gift of yourself, your presence!

 9. HANDLING DIFFICULT FAMLY MEMBERS AND/OR GUESTS
*A.T.   Cancel, Cancel or Delete, Delete Exercise
When irate family members try to ruin your Christmas, just say, "Cancel, cancel, or Delete, Delete that’s not true for me, I am happy."

Never allow that negativity to enter into your mind (computer) and you won't have to deal with it. When you use this Affirmation Tool saying, “Cancel, cancel or Delete, delete,’ always make certain to fill that empty space that you have just created with a positive statement as nature abhors a vacuum and will rush in to fill it and it could be with more negativity.

10. IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE
Teach your children that giving is a part of receiving. Remember the Bible says, “It is more blessed to give than to receive!” I really believe that receiving is a part of giving and when you are truly happy with both parts, you feel happiness, peace and fulfillment from within.

11. LIVE IN AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
Count your blessings and focus on them--the wonderful people and the good things in your life.
Get up every morning and say, “Thank you God, Universal Mind, Higher Power or whomever you believe in for this wonderful day and all my blessings. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,” and live in attitude of gratitude.

12.  CARING AND SHARING WITH OTHERS
Give the gift of LOVE –
·        Visit that shut-in person and listen, listen and listen to their stories
·        Offer your help in shopping—shuttle service
·        Offer baby sitting services
·        House Cleaning
·        Bake cakes, cookies, special Christmas treats, etc.
·        Cook Christmas Dinner for shut-ins and disabled people that need help
·        Read a story for vision impaired people
Perform Random Acts of Kindness daily

13. KEEP YOUR AFFIRMATION PROGRAM GOING DURING THE HOLIDAYS
A Word about Master and Short Form Affirmations
When people tell me they have never done an Affirmation, I ask them if they ever had a birthday cake with candles, blown out the candles and made a wish. If they say they have I tell them they have done an Affirmation. It is as simple as that!

Affirmations are similar to prayers, wishes or goals, only they are more structured and specific. To affirm is to make firm and simply put, the basis of all Affirmations is Positive Thinking. You only create your Master Affirmation Once!  Master Affirmations need to be specific, saying exactly what you desire. Your Master Affirmation IS your Order to the Universe!
 
        Sample Special Affirmation for Christmas and New Years
"I, (your name), deserve and now am happy, healthy, prosperous, peaceful and fulfilled. I greet every day with excited expectancy and enthusiasm. I am grateful to be alive and present here on planet earth at this wonderful Christmas Holiday time. I do my Magic Magnetic Circle Method daily and bring my heart's desires to me. I get everything that I need to do done easily and effortlessly and well within my timeframe. I let go of the need to be perfect and relax. We have a blessed, harmonious, loving Christmas Holiday Season with family and/or friends. We all enjoy a wonderful Christmas Dinner and give thanks for our many blessings. I love sharing my blessings with others and practice Random Acts of Kindness on a daily basis.

I share my happiness and prosperity with others. I know that to be prosperous, I must help others prosper too! I am loving, kind and at peace. I practice Random Acts of Kindness on a daily basis. I am loved by the special people in my life. I am loving and lovable. I forgive and let go of all negativity, unhappiness, disappointment and hurts from the past and I now walk into my circle of happiness. I make this Christmas Holiday Season, and New Year of 2014 the best ever!

I greet the brand New Year 2014 with excitement, enthusiasm and faith that it will be the very best for everyone on the planet. I am here, present in the now and I count. I am happy and fulfilled to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
I fully accept
Signed ___________________________     Dated _________________________

Note:
When you date and sign your Master Affirmation you have made a firm and binding contract with Your Higher Self, God/Creator; Universal Mind or whomever you believe in. When doing your Master Affirmations always remember to use the safety clause, which is ‘to the good of all parties concerned,’ and that of course includes you, the maker of the Master Affirmation.

Short Form Affirmation
This consists of several KEY words taken from your Master Affirmation which you can jot down several times during the day and/or say it out loud as many times as you wish. This process keeps your Affirmation on the front burner of your mind to manifest quicker as affirmed.

Short Form Affirmation would be---
“I am happy, healthy, prosperous and peaceful.”

 14.  BE KIND AND GENTLE WITH YOURSELF!
Don't beat yourself up with 'Could haves, Should haves, Why didn't I's and 'etc.  Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff. Ask yourself, “Is it chatter does it matter?” Live in the now and spread your honey thick on your toast today!

Using ‘so-called’ failures as extra-ordinary fertilizer for Success

Also think about doing what I do. I use my ‘co-called’ failures as extra-ordinary fertilizer for my many successes. And I also question the word failure and the meaning of it. I say, “Failure by who’s standards or ideas?

15. CHRISTMAS SMILE

Put on and wear your 'Special Christmas Smile' during the Christmas Season and every day!

A smile costs nothing but gives much. Smile at a person and when he or she smiles back at you, think how good you feel! And you are spreading happiness and Christmas joy. Did you ever think that your smile may be the only smile that person receives all day?

16.  KEEP ON YOUR HOLIDAY BUDGET
Be prudent and do not overspend just because a person wants a special expensive present for Christmas.
Create a Christmas Spending Budget and keep within it. Be realistic. Don’t do like I used to do---buy a gift for my son and then think to myself now that I spent that much on him, I have to buy a gift of the same value for my younger daughter. My young children at that time had absolutely no idea of the price of their gifts, nor did they care!

17. LOVE, RESPECT AND APPROVE OF SELF
One of the best gifts you can give others is to love, respect and approve of yourself. We cannot give from an empty cup. And how can we expect others to love us, if we don’t first love ourselves? When you love, respect and approve of yourself, this then gives others permission to do the same. Give the gift of YOU! Show up for them!

18. TAKE YOUR LIFE OFF ‘LAY-AWAY’ AND ENJOY THE NOW!
Enjoy life living in the now! True happiness comes from within, not from another person, outside event or material thing. Happiness is ‘An Inside Job!’

19.  RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAILY
*A.T.  Practice Random Acts of Kindness on a daily basis. Notice how performing a Random Act of Kindness positively affects the person giving the gift; the person receiving the gift; and the person(s) who happen to be watching the process.

20.  GIVE WHATEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE ABLE
Give as generously as you are able to the Empty Stock Fund, Food Bank, Salvation Army and other such organizations that help the less fortunate.

Think of ways you can share with the less fortunate and help struggling single parents and all less fortunate parents. Most of us have at some time or other been in the position of needing help.

21. VOLUNTEER TO HELP OTHERS
Volunteer and help out at a Soup Kitchen in your neighborhood. It is very therapeutic and rewarding. And this is a wonderful way to get out of the ‘Poor Me Syndrome.’ And please remember to use your wonderful smile often!

22.  PAMPER YOURSELF!
Take time for a long, luxurious bubble bath. Relax and completely enjoy allowing this special time for you! You certainly deserve it. Many of us are really stressed at this time of the year. One Affirmation Tool that I use often is the Percentage (%) Tool.
*A.T.   The Percentage (%)  Affirmation Tool
I use this process all the time. When I am writing my books, articles, columns, and writings, I calculate that I am __% finished. This really helps me stay focused as I know I am making progress. Try it, and see how it works for you. 

23. READ AND LISTEN TO POSITIVE MESSAGES
Read a positive, happy story, book or article. You may want to turn off the TV and not read the Newspaper during this positive, festive time and focus on the fellowship, excitement and real meaning of Christmas! Listening to Christmas Carols is always uplifting!

24. PREPARE SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DINNER FOR SELF
If you live alone, make yourself a special meal with all the trimmings for Christmas Dinner. Know that you are entertaining Royalty--You!
Some people put a place setting for the special Christmas Angel!

25.  BECOME AWARE OF THE BEAUTY OF NATURE
Beauty is everywhere--take time to find it, appreciate and enjoy it. Enjoy the gorgeous, individual rain drops or snowflakes, the rich, lush grass, the wild flowers, the mountains, rivers, lakes and ocean.  Stop and smell that fragrant flower, or chew on a single blade of grass in the summer. This is not a dress rehearsal folks, it is the real thing! So ENJOY!

26. BE SECURELY CONNECTED TO YOUR GOD-FORCE
Remember that even when life looks its blackest, there are still wonderful things around us if we choose to focus on them. On Affirmation Tool that I find very helpful to me is the Lighthouse Affirmation Tool!
*A.T.   Light house Exercise
Have you ever been in a lighthouse? When I visited one I was amazed at how many times the lights were magnified, making them brilliant, bright, and clear to shine out into the water to help guide captains and ships safely to shore.
I thought to myself that no matter how strong the storm was, how high the waves, how much lightning and thunder was going on around that beam of light, nothing could touch it as it was of a different frequency and kept on doing its job shining brightly--a port in the time of storm. I decided that if I was securely connected to God’s wonderful power and light like that beam, it would not matter what was going on around me--I would be bright, clear and steadfast.

27.  FORGIVE SELF AND OTHERS 
When you are disappointed or angry at yourself and/others, it may be time to forgive, release and let go it that anger, etc. I found the following exercise most helpful and healing for me.
*A.T.  Extended Toothbrush Exercise to become clear and focus on what is most important and positive in your life and release all else.  Forgive negative past and present events.

The Process
When you get up in the morning and just after you brush your teeth, look at yourself in the mirror and say, “Hey self, you are a mighty fine person. I NOW forgive everyone and everything that has ever hurt me. I NOW forgive myself. I love, respect and approve of myself just the way I am.” This includes forgiving any person, circumstance or situation that you feel is unfair to you or that has hurt you. Things you thought you had forgotten years ago may come into your memory and now that you are aware of those negative memories, you and you alone have the power to release them completely and let them go completely!

28. HANDLING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS EASILY
How do you handle negative thoughts that surface and race through  your mind?
*A.T.  Thought Watching Exercise
Do a check to see what you have been thinking and focusing on.
If it is negativity, change it immediately to positive and uplifting thoughts

The Method
For one day or so write down your thoughts. On a piece of paper or in a small notebook make 3 columns that read:
·        Same As Yesterday
·        Negative Thoughts
·        Positive Thoughts
Then do some thought-watching. Put a mark under the appropriate column.

You will be amazed at what you discover about yourself and your thinking. You have between 50,000 to 60,000 thoughts that run through your mind daily. How many of those thoughts do you think are happy positive thoughts? How many are worry and negative thoughts? How many are the same as before?
Where do you think your thoughts are residing? When I did this exercise I thought I was a very positive person and I was shocked to see how many negative thoughts that I had been harbouring during the day.

This simple exercise (A.T.) shows you with great accuracy where your thoughts are residing. If you are not pleased with all those negative thoughts, then you can change them. You created them in the first place and you and you alone have the power to uncreate them!

 29.  OFFER YOUR ASSISTANCE TO HELP OTHERS
Help a family member and/or friend who wish to paint or decorate his or her home. It is important to be of service to others. And just think how wonderful it is to have a person that is caring enough to offer to help you and how your offer positively affects that other person.

30.  SHARE YOUR GIFTS AND TALENTS
Give and share your talents with others. Help those less fortunate than you.  
Give a Gift Certificate entitling the bearer to 10 complimentary rides, wherever they wish to go.  Example taking him or her to a doctor’s appointment, grocery store, shopping or visiting a friend.
Leave a shopping cart for another shopper
Leave .25 or $1.00 in shopping cart for someone else to find
Leave a Gift Certificate for a Free Coffee and Donut somewhere so another person can find it and use it.
Hold the door open for another, etc.
Make up your own Random Act of Kindness program
You may wish to set up a Website to share stories of Random Acts of Kindness to inspire and help others.

31.  DONATE FREELY AND UNCONDITIONALLY
Give to the Christmas Hampers. You may wish to invite that person who is alone at Christmas to share in your Christmas festivities. Do this in a loving and caring way. Never make the person in need feel inferior or that you are doing them a favor. Allow them to have and enjoy their own dignity!
Invite a handicapped person or any person for a ride and show them the bright, beautiful Christmas Decorations. See and enjoy the decorated houses, buildings, properties, etc.

32. HOME-MADE GIFTS
Knit a warm sweater, scarf or mitts for a homeless person. Make home- made Christmas Gifts teaching children how to do this as well. I always feel that home-made gifts are so very special because it says to me that that person took the time, energy and made it especially for me!
Make a Christmas Album for Family
Bake a cake and/or Christmas goodies
Make fudge, Christmas goodies, etc.

Home Made Christmas Affirmation Bracelets using string and colored beads.
Green---Money
Blue---Healing
Pink---Love
Orange---Energy/Excitement
Brown---Grounding
Red---Energy
Purple/White---Spirituality

Or make one bracelet mixing the beads up with all colors. It is your choice. Use your imagination and include family members in this creative process.
Make home-made Christmas Decorations, string popcorn, etc.

In spite of all the outer wrappings, action, etc. is the real you – the greatest gift of all! Remember the Real Gift is Y O U !  And remember the real meaning of Christmas!

For fun---
Wrap a candle in newspaper
Wrap a candle in nice wrapping
Invite people open them and see what is inside
Watch the different reactions of people

33.  BE COURTEOUS TO OTHER DRIVERS
When safe to do so--yield the right of way to another driver and watch his or her reaction, surprise or delight! This is especially effective during the Christmas Holiday Season, but make it a point to do it as a daily Random Act of Kindness.

34. AFFIRM YOUR PATIENCE & CONSIDERATION
When you begin to get impatient when shopping and a person is moving slowly ahead of you, stop and say to yourself, "If I react in a negative and angry manner what effect could that have on that person's life?"
Then take a deep breath and relax.

Say the following Affirmation
“I am a patient person and I love being a patient and considerate of others. I am healthy and happy to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

35.  GIVE OTHERS HONEST APPRECATION
A little bit of honest appreciation goes a long way, especially during these busy, hectic Christmas Shopping days. One way I show my appreciation is by gifting people with a lapel ‘Angel on Your Shoulder’ pin. It never ceases to amaze me the reaction of people. Some look surprised; some happy and pleased and others break into tears and say, “Wow I really needed this today!” It gives me great pleasure to brighten up another’s day and I can’t think of a better way than to give them a guardian Angel to look after them.

36.  BE EXTRA AWARE OF OTHERS AND THEIR FEELINGS ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR
Many people are worried about overspending, getting the right present, preparing a wonderful Christmas Dinner and much more. Also be polite and considerate to sales people as many of them are under paid, over-worked and not appreciated. No wonder they are not the perfect picture of happiness! Give them a break! Say something nice to them–-comment on their lovely smile, efficient manner, politeness, etc. You can always find something nice to say about most people.

37.  DON’T TAKE IT PERSONALLY
If a person is grumpy, do not jump to the conclusion that it is aimed at you or take it personally. That person may have something going on in his or her life that is irritating, annoying or they could be experiencing worry or some physical pain or discomfort. Before I learned about Affirmations and the five Building Blocks of the Affirmation Program that I teach (Forgiveness; Thoughts; Mind Power; Affirmations and Creative Visualization), I would take everything personally and would say that I was sorry for everything!
A person might say, "I wish this rain would stop. It is pouring out there and I got soaking wet.” I would say, "I am sorry!" Now I realize how in the world am I or should I be responsible for the weather and that in actuality rain is very necessary to keep things fresh and growing on the planet.

38.  DO SOME CHRISTMAS FORGIVING
Do you feel it is time to do some Christmas forgiving?
*A.T.  The Cup Emptying Forgiveness Exercise
If you feel you have any negativity about anyone or anything, now is the time to deal with it and release it. Also release any feelings of low self-esteem, not deserving, etc. For optimum results, perform this exercise every morning and evening for a period of not less than 21 days.  When I perform this exercise, I do it for the period of time that it takes for me to actually feel the forgiveness taking place within. Sometimes I do it for 30 days and one particular one I did it for 88 days. You decide which works best for you and your individual situation.

The Procedure
Use a cup or mug. Take a pen and masking tape and print the words, ‘All my negativity and doubt,’ then put the label on the cup. Fill it with water and sit with the cup in your hands and visualize all unhappy feelings surrounding your negative beliefs dripping into the water from your eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.

When you feel that process is complete for that session, take the cup to the sink and pour the water down the drain, saying the following Affirmation. “All negative feelings now pour out of my heart, life, and being. As I pour this water down the drain, with my negative feelings in it, I know I can never get it back. I am happy, healthy, safe, and protected to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” When the cup or mug is empty, just say, “Healed consciousness.”

 39. APPRECIATION OF SELF
Another Forgiveness Exercise you may find helpful. I found the following Exercise (Affirmation Tool) most effective and was surprised at the emotions it brought up for me when I opened it and read it.
*A.T.  Letter to Self Exercise
Do your forgiveness exercise daily and it takes care of the small hurts and disappointment as they occur. And you may also wish to do the following Letter Appreciation Exercise, (Affirmation Tool).  And by the way who do you think not forgiving and holding on to that anger and disappointment is really hurting? I believe it would be YOU! You do not need those negative feelings and emotions in your beautiful body. Release and let them go right here and right now.

Write yourself a letter of appreciation and encouragement, saying how much you appreciate, respect and love yourself. After I have successfully handled a difficult, delicate situation, I find it very therapeutic to write a letter of self-praise and self-appreciation and mail it to myself. It is such a treat to receive the letter in the mail, open it up, and read it. I mailed one such letter from Washington State and it was lost in the mail. It was finally delivered several months later. I had completely forgotten about it. When I received and opened it, I was stunned and totally unprepared for what feelings it brought up in me. It certainly had a huge impact on me! Try it and see what effect it has on you.

Remember to give yourself honest appreciation for a job well done. Be lavish with your praise. When you praise, you actually p raise.

 40.  DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOURSELF
Focus on how you can improve yourself and your life. Tell yourself that things are getting better now!

Make a list of 10 things you can do right now to improve your life.
Then read it over, study it and then DO IT!  Such as—
·        Spend more quality time with my family
·        Be more considerate of others
·        Be more patient
·        Use loving kindness when dealing with self and all others
·        Be respectful
·        Be thankful
·        Be kind and gentle with yourself
·        Be more organized, etc.

Here again make up your own words. The words that come deep from within you are the most effective words for you. Also know that words can create war; and they can create peace; hate and love. We create with every word we speak! We are self-prophesying. Do some ‘Word Watching’ and find out what you are saying to yourself about yourself. If you do not like what you discover, you and you alone have the power to change that. You created these emotions, ideas and beliefs in the first place so you can uncreate them!

41. GO TO CHURCH OF YOUR CHOICE
Some churches have the Christmas tree Method, made up of members of the choir standing in a particular place with a lit candle that creates the form of a gigantic brightly lit up Christmas tree. It is a beautiful sight to see. Enjoy hearing and seeing the Christmas Story being acted out with Joseph, Mary and the Baby Jesus in the Manger, the shepherds, etc.

42. INVOLVE YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE
Be amongst people you family and close friends whenever possible.
Don’t just stay home and throw yourself a ‘Personal Pity Party.’ Refrain from hibernating away from people and society. After my first husband passed away and when my children were out of town I did just that and now looking back it was the loneliest journey I have ever embarked upon. I have learned that ‘Self-Pity One Person Parties' don’t work! So my advice is to pamper yourself and learn to enjoy and love your own company. If you can’t enjoy being with you how can you expect others to?

43.  ENJOY HOLIDAY SMELLS
Bring in Christmas smells. The smell of apple pie baking in the oven, turkey roasting, pine trees, and scented candles and more.

44. BAKE TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY
Get some family members and/or friends together and go Christmas Caroling and bring joy to others. Drink delicious hot chocolate and sing Carols together.

45. DO AN AFFIRMATION FOR A HAPPY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY Take a picture of your whole family (a happy one) and put it on a piece of paper and under it write the following Master Affirmation –
*A.T.  Sample Master Affirmation for Family Happiness
“Every member of my family including myself are all considerate, kind, happy, peaceful, healthy, fulfilled and harmonious. We forgive, release and let go of past and present negative hurts and memories and we live in the Now! We enjoy wonderful festive family gatherings together to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
I fully accept 
Signed ____________________                   Dated __________________

Where possible get every member of the family to sign it. Keep it where it is visible and every one can see it. Remember your subconscious mind takes in every word and does not differentiate between a real and imagined event.

46. SPEND PRECIOUS TIME VISITING WITH YOU!
It is important to spend time with people, but there are times when it is not possible. When it is not possible it is good to experience what being with you, the most important person in your Universe is like. Make it a very special and memorable time!

Pay attention to you breath, Relax and take several long, deep breaths.
On the out-breath, breathe out anger, hurt, disappointment and negativity of any kind and on the in-breath, breathe in peace, joy, love, happiness, health, prosperity and all the happy positive things of life.  Also it may be time to gaze at the moon out your window. Most of all become comfortable with yourself. You need alone time to get acquainted with YOU!

47.  ENJOY QUIET TIME
Read a positive, uplifting book that interest you; listen to some soft spiritual music, nourish your soul, by doing things that are comforting to you. Now may be the time to do some positive and happy Affirmations. Become who you wish to be starting right here and right now! You may even wish to create and do an Exercise Program that is tailored just for you taking into consideration your age and lifestyle.

48. ATTRACT YOUR SPECIAL DESIRES THROUGH THE CANDLE AFFIRMATION POWER PROCESS
*A.T.  Light a candle and watch it burn.  
 
·        Use pink for love, red for energy
·        Green for peace and prosperity
·        White for spiritual
·        Blue for health
·        Brown for grounding
Burn one candle at a time and focus on the flame and your intention and wish.
Note:
Of course always exercise caution when using candles and make certain they are completely blown out when you are not there to attend to them. Unfortunately some people have had bad experiences with candles catching on fire with the Christmas Tree and other objects.

One Realtor used this procedure to attract new and saleable listings to her. It worked every time. When I asked her about it she smiled and said, “Yes it really did work and is working and I feel the secret is that I put excitement, expectation and faith into my visualizing the color of the individual candle. In my case I used green as to me it represents growth, money, expansion and success!”

49.  TAKE TIME TO MEDITATE
Meditate—if you have never meditated before, keep it simple.
·        Clear your mind
·        Find a quiet place
·        Close your eyes
·        Say one word over and over. That word for me is ‘peaceful.’ Use any two-syllable word that resonates with you.
When other thoughts come just allow them to come and go while focusing on that powerful word peaceful. I do it all the time and it works great for me.

50.  CHRISTMAS ANGEL
Ask the Christmas Angel to be with you and your family and your time together at Christmas. The name of the Christmas Angel that I communicate with is  Angelica!

 51.  KEEP IN MIND THE REAL MEANING OF CHRISTMAS
Do not be so worried about buying Christmas gifts. Christmas is not all about gifts; it is also about family and friends being together sharing, caring and enjoying happy fellowship. Let’s not take the focus off the real meaning of Christmas. The birth of Baby Jesus.

One story I remember very vividly from childhood--my brother Danny and his cousin Vinal were corresponding. I read the letter from Vinal, who lived in another Province in Canada, (Alberta) and it read---"Dear Danny:  If you buy me a present I will buy you one. I would like. .. . “(and here he described what he wanted.) As a child, I thought to myself that doesn’t sound right. Why doesn’t’ Vinal just go out and buy what he wants and Danny buy what he wants and this way there is no work packaging and expense in mailing? I truly believe that is not what Christmas is all about. I believe in unconditional giving without any expectation of return.

52.  GIVE UNCONDITONALLY TO OTHERS
Instead of fretting and focusing upon what you are getting for Christmas why not spend more time around the Christmas tree with family and/or friends and sing Christmas Carols, etc.? Think of ways you can ease another’s burdens or load. Have a word with yourself and ask yourself, "Just what can I do to help that person?”

When you see a person sitting on the street begging for money and if you wish to donate, gently bend down and with love and in the true spirit of giving--give that gift. I have seen people standing and throwing or dropping money at a person and I think to myself-–But for the Grace of God there go all of us. That homeless person is also one of God’s children and as such he or she is our brother or sister. Remember also when giving it is not up to us to specify what that person who is receiving should do with the money we gift them with as that would be conditional giving. Unconditional love and gifts are given without any thought of getting anything back. When you specify what the person receiving the money should do with it, you are giving conditionally. It is always best to give freely, lovingly and unconditionally.

53.  YOU ARE LOVABLE, LOVING & LOVED! 
Loving self--You are lovable, loving and loved! Be a powerful love magnet to the right people and right circumstances. Give the Gift of Yourself!
Say often, “I love, respect and approve of myself just the way I am.”
When you feel stressed and overwhelmed I suggest you do the following
Affirmation Tool.
*A.T.  Hourglass Exercise

When I am overwhelmed, thinking “How can I ever get everything  done that I need to do today?” I do the Hourglass Exercise. I have an hourglass on my desk close to my computer. I watch each grain of sand going through the tiny neck of the hourglass and think about

how just one grain of sand is able to get through easily at a time. If I try to force more than one grain, it clogs up and stops. I use this in my life, doing only one task at one time, and that way everything gets done easily and in my allotted timeframe!

54.  TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Decide to be happy. Get up in the morning and say, "Today, I am happy."
It is your choice to be happy or unhappy. Say, “Thank you, thank you, thank you for this wonderful, new and exciting day!” Then live it to the fullest, enjoying every single moment!

55. AVOID THE JANUARY MONEY BLUES
Avoiding the January Blues! Prepare a budget when spending at the Holiday Season and stick with it. Don't overspend. If you do, you may find yourself suffering from the January Money Blues! Learn to say ‘NO’ to overspending and purchasing things you don’t really need and just because they are on sale. Everything is on sale!

56. CALL A FRIEND YOU HAVE NOT TALKED TO LATELY AND LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN!
Call a friend and/or family member that you have not talked to in awhile. Practice Empathic Listening. We were given two ears and one mouth at birth. Listen and really hear what that person is saying. Do not be so focused on what you are going to say next that you do not hear what he or she is saying. Also you could use the Ten Magic Words`` –
*A.T.  You are so interesting, please tell me all about yourself!” Then really practice empathic listening and make the other person feel that he or she is the only person on the planet at that present moment. We all know people that do not hear what we are saying because they are busy formulating what they are going to say next!

57.  ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE HUMAN!
Realize that there are ups and downs and rhythms and go with that the process of life! Let yourself relax and be who you are. Stop beating yourself up and expecting you to be perfect. I have news for you--none of us are actually completely and totally perfect. We are all ‘work-in-progress’ in one way or another. Being negative at times and feeling angry is also human. Learn how to handle and release these negative emotions and feelings. It is not what happens to us that really counts; it is how we handle what happens to us.

58.  GIVE UP JUDGING SELF AND OTHERS
When disappointed with the actions of others, look at what your expectations are.
Ask yourself,
Is this expectation reasonable?
Why does it have to be that way?
Am I too rigidly attached to my old beliefs and expectations?
Am I being a trifle selfish here?
Am I trying to put my ideas and beliefs on to another person?
Am I expecting too much of that person?
Am I trying to change him or her?
And other questions

If the answer is 'yes' to these questions, or even some of them and you don’t like what you discovered, you can change all that today! After all who appointed you Judge and Jury of another person? No one!

Remember that every single person operates at a different pace or vibration. Accept differences in others such as their employment choices; their choices in what they eat, wear and on and on.

59.  HAVE AND MAINTAIN AN OPEN MIND
Think about things in a different way. Be open to new possibilities.
Don't expect too much of others or expect them to act as you do.
Expand your mind. Be open to learning new things. A parachute is useless unless it is open. I have heard it said, “A closed mind is a very expensive thing!”

60.  ATTRACT LOVE, HAPPINES AND YOUR HEART`S DESIRE BY PERFORMING YOUR MAGIC MAGNETIC CIRCLE DAILY
Want to magnetize happy positive things into your life?  Are you feeling a bit down and negative? Please remember it is not what happens to us in life that really counts, it is how we handle what happens. I feel it is human to sometimes experience feelings of frustration and negativity and the secret is to find out how to disperse these negative feelings and replace them with positive, happy thoughts, ideas and way.

This is my Magic Cure for feeling down and/or negative in the morning . . .

*A.T.         Magic Magnetic Circle Exercise
Get up in the morning, stretch, take several deep breaths, breathing out negativity and breathing in positivity, happiness, peace and joy. Stand in front of the window and with both your arms outstretched from your sides, turn slowly around from left to right (clockwise) and say,  "I, (your name), now magnetize from God/Creator,  the sun, moon, stars and the entire Universe into my Magic Magnetic Circle (aura) peace, joy, love, health, happiness and prosperity to myself, which extends to everyone I meet. This is done to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you."  AND SO IT IS! Then go on about your day and really see and feel how different you experience your daily life. Let me know how it goes.

Note
When I first did this Magic Magnetic Circle Exercise I did it for myself and then I felt selfish and when I added the words, “Which extends to everyone I meet,” it resonated with me and I felt good about it.

My Story
One day I got up and neglected to do my Magic Magnetic Circle Exercise. I spilled a cup of coffee and my husband raised his voice at me; a driver cut me off; I ran out of gas and a sales clerk was very rude to me. I went back home, got back into bed and my husband asked me if I was sick. I said, “No, but I did not do my Magic Exercise and things went wrong. So then I proceeded to get up again (on the same morning) did my Magic Magnetic Circle Exercise and things go smoothly and very fulfilling for me.

61. DON`T WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME BEING UPSET & FRUSTRATED.
When you are upset with a situation, say to yourself “I am handling it!” Then handle it!
*A.T.   "This too, shall pass." These words have helped me through many a crisis and unhappy situation in my life. I simply visualize these four powerful words on the back of my ring. It does pass along with the good times and that is what we call life.

62.  ENJOY THE GIFT OF NATURE`S BEAUTY
Go out doors --Go for walk, get out in the fresh air. You never know what you will see -you may see something that renews, encourages, gives you hope, and makes you happy. If you are where there is snow enjoy a fun sleigh ride together and laugh and have fun. Make a Snow Angel, Snowman, etc. and use your own creative abilities and energies. Enjoy a hot chocolate in front of the fireplace having fun with loved ones and friends.

63.  LOOK FOR NATURE`S FREE GIFTS  Look for and enjoy the wonderful, free things of life. Stop and enjoy and bless a pretty flower, enjoy gazing at a tree, mountain, stream or any of God's Creations. Enjoy nature, parks, creeks, mountains, the air we breathe the sun, etc. Hug a Tree and see what happens. When I do this, I actually feel the tree hugging me back!!!  Walk in nature and do your Affirmation Prayer and know you are waling and enjoying God’s Garden of Wondrous Beauty,  Peace, Joy, and Unconditional Love

64.  NIGHTLY AFFIRMATION PRAYER
*A.T. 
Should you feel that something is missing in your Life, please check out one of the greatest Affirmation Tools of all! - Nightly Affirmation Prayer

We have been saying this Nightly Affirmation/Prayer that we pray every night and have been for the past 25 years without fail and now have thousands of people worldwide who join in, in their minds with us. I now invite you to join in, in your mind, with us and say the following Affirmation/Prayer at 11 pm PST. Should this time is not possible for you, please say it whenever it is convenient for you and send it to Dr. Anne Marie Evers and her Prayer Team at 11 pm PST.

Dear Father/God/Creator/Universal Mind/Whomever You Believe In

“We now, in our minds, jointly and severally affirm for Divine Wisdom and Divine order to our World Leaders;  Peace in the World; Healing Love and respect to Mother Earth; Cures for cancer and all diseases; Healing and Protection for our men and women in the Armed Forces both at home and overseas; Healing, financial and other assistance to those who are suffering from starvation and/or World Catastrophes.
Place your personal Prayer Request here) _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Then say, “We now join in, with any person, anywhere in the world who may beat this moment thinking thoughts of peace, joy and love and we jointly and severally send these thoughts into every corner of the world.”

All is well in MY world. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AND SO IT IS!      Amen.”


It is my sincere Holiday Wish Affirmation Prayer that you have enjoyed these

 

64 CHRISTMAS TIPS FOR MAKING CHRISTMAS

2013 THE BEST EVER

 

Please forward this article to friends and family who you may feel could benefit from this information. Adapt your own Christmas Tips using this article as a guide or blueprint. The Affirmation Tools (A.T.) within this article are taken  one of my new books, Affirmation Toolbox (with over 150 different Affirmation Tools) available in hard copy and e-book on www.amazon.com together with my many other Affirmation books.

 

May God richly bless you and yours and have a wonderful safe, loving, healthy and happy Holiday Season and New Year 2014.

With Millions of Affirmation Blessings,
Dr. Anne Marie Evers

www.annemarieevers.com                                                   

 




 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home