Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Wednesday, May 20, 2015


                                                       GREAT NEWS!              
                                            70 Ways to Cope Going AUDIO!

Lucia and Cameron Steele have just confirmed that they are creating (voicing)  my brand, new book, 70 Ways to Cope with Chemo into audio form. (Talking Book)

This new version should be released in about 3-4 weeks.

I am so excited about this because I remember how I felt when I came home from the hospital after taking intravenous chemotherapy treatments. The last thing I wanted to do was look for a book, then
find the subject that interested me. So now with this 'Talking Book' all you will need to do is click a button and you can listen to the appropriate Affirmation Life Tool to help you cope with a particular negative side effect.

What I Did
I created my own recordings giving me Affirmation Life Tools to help me cope with individual, negative, harsh side effects. Then I played them every single night and many times, especially when taking the intravenous chemotherapy. Of course you can do the same and/or purchase and listen to the '70 Ways to Cope with Chemo Talking Book'.

The Perfect Couple for the Job!
I am so pleased to have Lucia and Cameron voice this 'very dear to my heart' book. I have known Cameron and Lucia for many years and together we have done various, successful Affirmations -- One of the most important ones was years ago when Cameron and I sat down in a restaurant and created a Powerful, Specific Master Affirmation for the perfect life partner for him  . . .  and it manifested as affirmed. Yes, I consider Lucia, Cameron and their fantastic boys as part of 'my own family.'

Allow Yourself to Become Healthier and Healthier
Listen to their voices and allow the words to sink deep into your subconscious mind; take root; and manifest your improved health and FEEL your body becoming healthier and healthier.

This is very powerful folks and it really works!  Oh yes, I always use what I teach, 'the safety clause' on all Affirmations including the ones for health. The 'safety clause' is simply 'to the good of all parties concerned.'

Happy Listening and Many Affirmation Blessings
RevDr.Anne Marie Evers
annemarieevers@shaw.ca

70 Ways to Cope with Chemo is NOW available on www.amazon.com ,etc. (and Kindle) in both soft cover and e-book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home