Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Friday, May 13, 2016


Dear Friends 
annemarie
Dr. Anne Marie Evers
I just received a request for an Affirmation to attract abundant wealth. Make yourself a Powerful Money Magnet . .So here goes . . . .
SUGGESTED MASTER AFFIRMATION FOR WEALTH/PROSPERITY, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS

I, (your name) deserve and NOW attract in excess of $__________ (net or gross) into my life. I am safe and protected. The world teems with riches and treasures. I enjoy and use my share of wealth, health and love to the good of all. I project my prosperity ideas into a radiant stream of mental, physical and spiritual energy that magnetizes and attracts to me wealth, influential friends, happiness, health, self- confidence and peace of mind. I am a powerful money magnet. I create greater levels of abundance in all areas of my life. Money and success now flow to me in waves of abundance. I use my abundant prosperity to help others . . AND I use my wealth and prosperity wisely and constructively to the good of all parties Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you! AND SO IT IS!

SHORT FORM AFFIRMATION 
Abundant Wealth, Health Love and Prosperity to Me NOW!
Love and Affirmation Blessings
Dr. Anne Marie Evers                                                                                                                                 Affirmologist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home