Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hi Pamela

Thank you for your email. The process of doing the Master Affirmations is very simple.

For example -- "I, (your name) deserve and now have the perfect, lasting, successful career for me wherein I receive in excess of $______________ monthly (net or gross). I love my work and use my creative abilities. It is in the perfect location. I have and enjoy harmonious working conditions. We are all happy to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
I fully Accept
Sign and date it.

Now you have made a firm and binding contract with your Higher Self, God, Universal Mind or whomever you believe in. Do the same for selling your house. For Example -- "I, (your name) deserve and have now have sold my house at _________________ for the asking price. The sale completes easily and effortlessly and everyone is happy to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
I fully accept
Sign and date it.

Do the same for the relationship -- "I, (your name) deserve and now have a lasting, loving relationship with the perfect man for me. (which turns into marriage, if that is what you desire). He is unattached, kind, gentle, loving, faithful, etc. etc._______________________(here you can ask for the qualities you desire in that life partner) We live happily together to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I fully accept
Sign and Date it.

These are your Master Affirmations. Please read my book, Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness and it tells you everything you need to know. Affirmation really do work, when you do the work.

Also please go to www.annemariesangelchapel.com and listen to the meditations - There are eight short yet very powerful meditations for Career, Forgiveness, Health, Money, Non-Smoking, Relationship, Self-Esteem and Weight Reduction.

When you do the work you will be amazed at the wonderful, miraculous results.

Love & Blessings
Dr. Anne Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home