Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Here is a poem written by Keith Breadner for Valentine's Day

My darling and ever so sweet
It's seems like yesterday since we did meet
My love for you today is strong and pure
A long life together we shall endure.

On this Valentines Day
I will shout to the world and say
I love you in more ways than stars in the sky
I'm the luckiest man to be alive.

We've had our ups and our downs
Laughter, sadness, smiles and frowns
We rose above the toil and strife
Stronger together we'll have a good life.

Also Happy 2010 Winter Olympics to Canada!

with Love and Affirmation blessings
Dr. Anne Marie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home