Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Saturday, October 13, 2012

 
Dear Friends/Listeners
 
Thank you for your emails and interest.
Here are the 2 Affirmations that Dr. Carl
Helvie has been using for years and is using. .
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Helvie
for sharing with us.
 
Divine I am Presence, Angels, Guides, And Beings
Of Light, I give you permission to guide, enfold and
protect me this day for my highest good and the
highest good of all.”
 
“Dear Angel Of Forgiveness, please harmonize,
transmute and balance all discordant energies and
thought forms which I have projected in the last 24
hours which are not of the Love and of the Light."
Love and Light, Dr. Carl Helvie 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home