Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Wednesday, October 09, 2013


My Health Challenge Journey

Note
Just to recap I had emergency surgery to have a partial blockage, huge growth over my colon removed. The operation was a success and the Dr. said he got all of it. After going home from the hospital I developed a very severe infection and had to be re-hospitalized. After many days I was released and on October 1st I started my first Chemo Treatment in the hospital for prevention of it returning just in case there was a cancer particle left.

I have just completed my first week of chemo at the hospital and now I would like to share my experience with using my Affirmation Tools when taking chemo. My particular treatment goes on for six months.

This one of the Affirmation Tools that I have been using a lot lately with my health challenge. I find it very effective. Just wanted to share it should someone else be going through a similar challenge with their health and like some extra help.

 AFFIRMATION LIGHT BULB

You may wish to do your Personal Contract Affirmation Method in a special place, such as a garden, meadow, house, arbour or anywhere you feel comfortable and at peace. I choose to do mine in the Angel Chapel I have in my back yard, which is full of Angels and Light. Focusing in the Angel Chapel makes my Affirmation s more focused and powerful.
 
I visualize in my mind’s eyes, a huge giant light bulb in front of me and this particular Light Bulb is my Angel Chapel. I make it large enough to step inside. It is complete with door and handle. I open the glass door and go inside. I can see through it in all directions. Just inside the door there is a panel of push buttons.

Because I am working on the Health Affirmations I press the blue button for health. I see this beautiful sky blue color filling the entire Affirmation Light Bulb (Angel Chapel), penetrating the atmosphere and enabling me to breath in its power, healing and energy.

I imagine my Health Affirmation in a soft golden cloud and I let it float up and out of the large fresh air vent at the top of the Affirmation Light Bulb, (Angel Chapel). I release it with loving kindness and detachment into the universe to manifest as desired. Now I mentally harden the material around the area so that no one can come in or see me. This is my own special and unique experience.
 
I use several different health Affirmations depending on how I feel on that certain day.
 
One of my constant Affirmations is:
“The chemo treatment now works in perfect harmony with my body to my highest good.”

 If I am feeling ill, I do the following:
“My stomach is calm healthy and relaxed. I am becoming stronger and stronger, healthier and healthier.”

If I am feeling depressed  . . .
I use the Affirmation Tool – ‘This Too Shall Pass’

I visualize on the back of my ring these 4 words – ‘This Too Shall Pass.’ And it does together with the good times and this is what we call life.
I also say,” I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.”

If I am fearful
I use the following Affirmation
“All negative fear now leaves my body and I am relaxed and at peace.”

With each individual Affirmation I bring in my five physical senses

SEE       I see myself being completely healthy, happy and relaxed

HEAR    People commenting on how healthy I look and am

FEEL     I feel the words actually going deep into every cell of my

               body and healing, rejuvenating and invigorating me

SMELL   I smell the sweet fragrance of roses

TASTE    I take a drink of fresh, sparkling water or visualize biting into

                a juicy apple.

Then I completely relax for a few moments, then I get up slowly, stretch and say, “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” go out, close the door of the Angel Chapel and go on with my day. I feel this special place helps me solidify, clarify and empower my Affirmations. It is my own peaceful, special individual place in the universe.

Note

I am especially blessed as my husband Pastor Reg actually built me a physical Angel Chapel in our back yard. You can also visit the Angel Chapel by going to www.annemariesangelchapel.com

 Create your own special place in the Universe for you when you need it. I find it very helpful and it is my Affirmation that you find it helpful as well.

May God Bless and Heal you
Love and Affirmation Blessings
RevDr Anne Marie Evers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home