Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Monday, November 11, 2013

Do you sometimes feel Depressed?

Depression has biological and impersonal roots. It can also be ’frozen rage’ whereby strong negative limitations are suppressed and pent up inside. It is important to get to the root of depression. Do you feel that everything is hopeless? Do you feel that there is no point in getting up the morning? Or that there is no light at the end of the tunnel? Do you see on...ly the dark side of life, making mountains out of molehills? Do you feel that you are downing and that everyone is grabbing for a piece of you? If you answered "Yes" to these questions you may need professional help. When suffering from depression, consult your doctor, health practitioner, counsellor or perhaps the Internet to find information relating to your health challenge. It is a wealth of information and when used properly can be very informative and helpful. Find out about the many new vitamin supplements and exciting treatment programs now available.

Master Affirmation for Overcoming and Dealing with Depression

“I, (your name) deserve to be and now am happy, healthy and peaceful. I take time t stop and smell the roses. I am safe. I give myself permission to be happy, healthy and prosperous. I handle every situation with enthusiasm, efficiently and with loving kindness. I see clearly the positive end result. I make the right decisions for me easily, at the right time with the right people. I am worthy. I am calm and balanced in all parts of my life. I enjoy being free of depression and illness. My body enjoys happy, healthy and positive thoughts. I am important. I am happy, fulfilled and relaxed to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
I fully accept
Signed _______________________________
Dated _______________________________

Short From Affirmation (SFA)
Happy, Peaceful, Healthy and Secure--Me Now!
 
By Dr. Anne Marie Evers  www.annemarieevers.com   
email:                                 annemarieevers@shaw.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home