Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Saturday, April 26, 2014


Hello everyone
I just wanted to share with you the following  . . . Some Food for Thought

I once had the privilege of visiting a Light House. When I reached the top after going up many winding stairs I saw where the light was magnified many times and shone out it's beam showing ships, captains and others where to go. I got to thinking and thought if I was able to connect myself to God's Source Light that my positive, happy and uplifting thoughts could also be a beam of light that shines out into the world to help people learn how to make their lives happier.
    Also I thought about the light that was shinning brightly from the Light House, how it was not affected the least bit by rain, hail, snow, thunder, lightning, wind, storms, etc. because it was of a different frequency like my light would be and that it would keep on beaming out there for those who were interested and wanted to share it  . . . . .  no matter what was happening all around it!

It is my Affirmation/Prayer that I connect with God's All-Powerful Light Source and send it out into the Universe to help others. And so it is!

I would love to hear your comments! Please email me at annemarieevers@shaw.ca






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home