Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Monday, July 07, 2014

TALK SHOW HOST FOR PAST 8 YEARS!
I was just thinking that I have been a Talk Show Host for the past 8 years with http://contacttalkradio.com/ and feel so blessed. Every Saturday from 12 noon-1pm Pacific Standard Time I share positive information from my life learning, Affirmations, Thoughts, Mind Power, Positive Thinking and much more and stories and current, positive and uplifting information from my wonderful weekly guests. I have been able to get my message of how to use and benefit from properly done Affirmations out worldwide because of this very popular station. I feel so proud to be a part of this Internet Family. I have met and become friends with so many people that I had as my guests over the past years. . . people that I would never have met without doing my show – Dr. Anne Marie Evers Show! The thought occurred to me that I need to share this information with my friends and encourage you to check out how you, too, can benefit by becoming a Host and help promote your services and products very successfully. Have a wonderful, prosperous and happy day and every day to come! With many Affirmation Blessings . . . Dr. Anne Marie
See More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home