Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Friday, May 22, 2015


MESSAGE FROM DR. ANNE MARIE EVERS
It is very interesting how my special guest Florence Rita Rickards became so passionate about helping others realize their dreams.

IN HER OWN WORDS
Why I am so Passionate about Helping Others Realize their Dreams! In 1983 I had been studying the Laws of Success and many of the great Success teachers such as Norman Vincent Peale, Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale, Clement Stone, Wayne Dyer and many others, And I was in a place in my life where I was feeling unfulfilled and constrained in my job, and my marriage was in trouble and then my father died and that really shook my world to the core. I went to a Successful Living Retreat for a weekend and immersed myself in the invisible spiritual laws that govern success and I learned about the conscious and subconscious mind and how if we ask a Powerful question the Universe will answer.
 I did what seemed almost ridiculous to me at the time and I repeated the question when I woke up and when I went to bed and throughout the day.   It seemed I was asking an impossible question. That there could not possibly be a way or an answer. And then, suddenly, "out of the blue", a brilliant idea came into my mind and it set me ON FIRE!! And that was the beginning of my first business SUCCESS UNLIMITED.
The idea was telling me how I could go for my dream and have a business that would help other people realize their Dreams!  And I have been blessed to be doing that in many ways since then!! Florence Rita Rickards

Message from your Affirmation  Coach                                                                                                                           Get inspired and see how Florence will help you ignite the fire of your Dream!
To contact Florence please go to:
www.lighthousecoaching.ca                                                                                                                                                             or email her @ Florence@lighthousecoaching.ca

Many Affirmation Blessings
Dr. Anne Marie Evers

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home