Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Wednesday, October 21, 2015


LEARNING TO CONTROL AND/OR COPE WITH WORRY

Do you suffer from chronic worry? I believe that chronic worry is abnormal. A person who worries that he or she has nothing to worry about is a worrywart! Worry is such a wasted emotion. The main basis of worry is negativity and apprehension.  t could be the expectation that the worst will happen. Tension results from worry and brings on more worry, so that it becomes a vicious circle. I read somewhere that worry is like a rocking chair- it gives you something to do -- but get you no where!

Decide to limit your worries. Worry is interest paid on trouble before it becomes due.It is also like a boil coming to its painful head -- which is fear. Worry can become fear if you allow it to, or do not control it. Fear short-circuits the cosmic energy that flows throughout your body. It inhibits your cells and creates poison that can be injurious to your organs, tissues and every part of your body. Any negative thought, if fertilized, can develop into a real fear monster than can tear you down. Conquer fear by putting it into proper perspective. When you worry about things that you cannot control it dissipates your energy faster than you can accumulate it.

Sample Master Affirmation to handle and control  Chronic Worry

MASTER AFFIRMATION
I, (your name) deserve to be and now am becoming worry-free. In my mind I place all my worries into a balloon and release it into the atmosphere to be recycled into Divine Love.I am in control of my life. I concentrate on my blessings and the positive things in my life. I live in an attitude of gratitude. I enjoy being worry-free! I am happy, secure and calm to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I fully accept

Signed ____________________________________Dated _____________________________

Note:
When you date and sign this Master Affirmation, you have made a firm and binding contract with God/Creator, Universal Mind, Higher Power or whomever you believe in.

SHORT FORM AFFIRMATION
Worry free- me Now!

Affirmations When properly Done Always Work!
(sometimes not in our time frame or as we think they should).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home