Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Thursday, December 24, 2015

TODAY -                                                                                                                                                     Christmas Eve December 24th, 2015 My Affirmation for All my wonderful and dear friends is . . Abundant Health, Healing, Love, Peace, Joy, Prosperity and Happiness. I also wish to take this opportunity to thank every one of you for your love and continued support over the past year. I do appreciate every single email and communication that I receive.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT 
Just think when you started reading this message it was in the Present and it has already slipped into the Past and the Future is filled with wondrous possibilities for every one of us
My message is clear -- As my dear, late husband Reggie would say, "Live in the present - Enjoy every single moment." And I totally agree.
Use the gift of SMILE especially at this time of the year. My acronym for SMILE is SIMPLE MESSAGE I LOVE EVERYONE! Spread today's honey thick on your toast today! Treat everyone with loving kindness and caring. Greet the brand new Year 2016 with Happy Anticipation, Hope, Joy and Excitement!                                                                                                                                                                    
Much Love, Caring and Many Affirmation Blessings to you and yours! God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home