Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hello Dear Readers

Please take a few minutes to check out my archived Radio Shows on http://www.contacttalk.radio.com/

Go to Talk Show Hosts and click onto my picture and then click on archives. You will find a wealth of information on various subjects on the power of the spoken word, Affirmations, Forgiveness, Thoughts, Mind Power, Creative Visualization and much, much more. And you will be informed by my interesting and informative guests on a variety of subjects.

If you have an interesting, uplifting subject, book or product and would like to be a guest on one of my Radio Shows, please send me your information as soon as possible and I will get back to you.

And please keep those emails coming telling me about your Success Affirmation Stories. I am always delighted to hear what is going on in your life and how you are using Affirmations to have a happier life.

Please post your comments as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Love Dr. Anne Marie Evers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home