Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Thursday, October 10, 2013

AFFIRMATION TOOL TIME
When I first heard the words 'colon cancer' I was shocked and felt like the Dr. was not speaking to me. When those words began to sink in, real fear set it, almost panic. Now what? Was it the end? My mind went back to when I first had emergency surgery on July 14th to remove the partial blockage over my colon. . . .  Just as I was about to enter the operating room, I heard very loud and very clear these words, "WHAT TIME IS IT? Then the answer came back loud and clear - 11:11! Wow this to me is the Angel Hour. So I said, "Angels if you are here to take me, I am ready but I would like to have more time with my family, friends and to help more people." So I made it past the emergency surgery, a severe infection, and now am in the process of taking chemo treatments for prevention.
Now that fear during the whole challenging journey seems to have been lurking about somewhere in my world. So I do the following Affirmation Tool (Master Affirmation) to calm me down . . . . .

"I, Anne Marie Evers deserve to be and NOW AM healthy and happy. My life is full, rich and rewarding. I live in the now. Any and all negative, unwanted fear now leaves my body and I am becoming radiantly healthy. I enjoy being calm, peaceful and phobia-free. I thank God daily for all my blessings ---  the ones I have received; the ones I am receiving; and the ones I am about to receive. Thank you, thank you, thank  you."
I fully accept
Signed    Anne Marie Evers and I date it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home