Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Wednesday, January 02, 2013


CREATING MORE ABUNDANCE/PROSPERITY/MONEY IN YOUR LIFE!  with Dr. Anne Marie Evers

 
Dear Friends

 I know some of us are suffering with lack of money, with lay offs, the financial situation of the world, Christmas buying, etc. so I would like to share the following information with you. I only ask that you—

Keep an open mind;
Do the Master Affirmation and Short Form Affirmation of your choice daily and faithfully;
Take the words from here that resonate with you;
Add the ingredient of faith as it says in the good book—

 “If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain:  “Remove hence, to yonder place,” and it shall removed. Nothing shall be impossible unto you. Matt 17:20

 Let’s get Started!
Do some Wealth/Money/Prosperity Master Affirmations to create abundance in your life.

First of all let’s talk briefly about forgiveness. have you forgiven everyone and everything that has ever hurt you? 
 
   Have you forgiven yourself for not making that wonderful investment that proved so successful years ago when fear held you back?
Have you forgiven yourself for over spending on your Christmas-Holiday Budget?
For not saving money? And on and on it goes  . . . .

   Change the cause of you being in lack of money in your method of thinking. Stop feeling poor and undeserving and enjoy the positive effect of prosperity. Put out hundreds of positive thoughts about money as a wonderful gift from God and create an abundance of wealth flowing into your life starting right here and right now! Become aware we are governed by the natural Laws of the great Universe, one of them being the Law of Attraction and that Affirmations work through the Law of Attraction. This Law says that like attracts like; more gathers more; what you think about you bring about; what you are seeking is seeking you!

   Never, never criticize money. When you say that money is dirty or filthy guess what happens? It takes on wings and flies away from you. This is the Law of Attraction working perfectly. You cannot attract what you criticize.

 When  you feel that you have completed the forgiveness part (that of releasing old negative blocks) that have been hindering you for attracting and keeping all that money and prosperity, then create your own Master Affirmation for becoming wealthy, and rich, yes rich!
   Watch your self-talk! What are you saying to yourself about yourself? Could this be the reason that you are unable to keep money circulating in your possession? Think about it. Make a habit of saying, “Wealth is now mine. I deserve and now have wealth. Riches are forever flowing freely into my life and there is always a surplus.”

   You cannot create anything in the world until that thing has been thought into existence. Reflect on the skyscrapers, tall buildings, and modern architecture. No building has ever been built without plans being drawn. blue-prints made or an idea first appearing in someone’s mind. Even that chair you are sitting on was first a thought in someone’s mind. Money is an idea in the Universal Mind and it is simply a means of exchange.

Okay now let’s do some Money Attracting Affirmations  . . . .
You choose the ones that resonate with you. Print them off and take them out every morning and evening and read them over. Then simply step ahead several days, week, months, etc. bringing in your 5 physical senses.

SEE  --  Money just waiting for you to take possession of it;
HEAR  -- The sound of money or hear people saying, “Your name you are so lucky to have received all that money;
SMELL -- The newness of the money;
FEEL  -- The money between your fingers;
TASTE -- Take a drink of fresh, sparkling water or visualize biting into a juicy apple to complete the 5 physical senses.

Now ‘Act as If’ you already have that amount of money you are affirming for.

Note
Please sit down and really think about it. What amount of money are you affirming for? To the beggar on the street, $100 would seem like a lot of money, yet to the billionaire it may seem like, ‘pocket change.’

                  GREAT WEALTH MASTER AFFIRMATION
 “I, (your name), deserve and now attract in excess of $_____________ (net or gross) into my life. I am safe and protected. The world teems with my riches and treasures. I enjoy and use my share of power, money, and possessions, to the good of all.

   I project my ideas in a radiant stream of mental and physical energy that magnetizes and attracts to me money, power, influential friends, happiness, self-confidence, and peace of mind. I create greater levels of abundance in my life. Money and success now flow to me in waves of prosperity. I use this wealth wisely and constructively, to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

I fully accept
Signed______________________________
Dated  ______________________________

SHORT FORM AFFIRMATION   Great wealth, great wealth

 
            MASTER AFFIRMATION FOR CREATING MONEY
   “I, (your name), deserve to be and now am very wealthy. I have supreme power and wisdom and I use it wisely. Money flows to me in avalanches of abundance. Money is my friend and I respect it and it respects me. I write ‘Thank you’ three times on all my bills and invoices when paying them and I know that by paying my bills I am employing many people.  I know having money relieves stress. It gives me freedom to pay all my bills and obligations. I now pursue my life-long dream.

   I believe in myself and in my ability to make money. Money gives me financial security and enables me to help others. I now freely circulate my wealth. I take the multi-millionaire’s oath to help others who may be in need. My family and I are safe and protected. I set up trust accounts for members of my family and others striving to help themselves. I am happy, healthy, and wealthy, to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
 
I fully accept
Signed ____________________________
Dated _____________________________

 SHORT FORM AFFIRMATION  
Money is my friend and I respect it and use if wisely to the good of all concerned.

 
           MASTER AFFIRMATION FOR ATTRACTING WEALTH
  “I, (your name), deserve and now see money already in existence in the Universe. I enjoy being rich and use my money wisely. I see it piled in vaults of the Universal Bank, just waiting for me to withdraw whatever amount I desire. I now withdraw fresh and crisp $20, $50, $100, and $1,000 bills. I am wealthy, safe, and happy, to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

I fully accept
Signed _________________________
Dated ___________________________

SHORT FORM AFFIRMATION   Abundant wealth to me now!

 
           MASTER AFFIRMATION FOR MULTIPLYING MONEY
“I, (your name), deserve to have and now have my money multiplied. Every dollar I spend returns to me multiplied, which I use wisely to benefit my family, others, and myself. We are happy, to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

I fully accept
Signed ____________________
Dated  ____________________

 
SHORT FORM AFFIRMATION   Money multiplies for me now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home