Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Saturday, October 19, 2013

NEGATIVE FEAR
 
Let's talk about FEAR - Some say it represents False Evidence Appearing Real and I say it represents Find Enlightening Answers Readily and this is what I am doing. I know that to have some fear is okay to keep us safe, etc. but I am talking about the negative fear that creeps in. When this starts to happen, I say firmly with love, "I bless my negative fear and ask that it be transformed into peace.... The negative fear that is and has been lurking around and trying to attach itself to me is the fear of going through different levels of chemo treatments such as my chemo treatment at the hospital coming up next Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013 

AFFIRMATION TOOL TIME

 I am using my Affirmation Tool, "Cancel, cancel, that negative fear has no power over me. I am in control. I am becoming more and more peaceful. The chemo treatment is going to the right places in my body and working harmoniously with every part of my body to my highest good and vibrant health. Thank you, thank you, thank you." And so it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home