Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Sunday, May 31, 2015

AFFIRMATION FOR ABUNDANT WEALTH

I, (your name) deserve and now am very wealthy. I have supreme power and wisdom. Money flows to me in avenues of abundance. Money is my friend I respect it and it respects me. I write thank you three times on all my bills and invoices when pay them. I know that having money relieves stress. It gives me freedom to pay all my bills and obligations. I have plenty of money left over to use as I see fit. I now pursue my life long dream. I believe in myself and my ability to make money. Money gives me financial security and enables me to help others. I freely circulate my wealth. I am happy, healthy, safe and wealthy to the good of all parties concerned. Thank you thank you, thank you.

Signed __________________   Dated  __________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home